Monday, September 26, 2016

And the Trolls took the bait...

So September 22nd I changed my facebook profile image to that of me with a Hi-Point C9 9mm Handgun. Yes they are cheap, but if I have to use it to defend my life (remember I ticked a lot of people including the informants the police where using to entrap others) I don't want to hand the police a thousand dollar handgun to investigate.

What is even better is that I let Phil and his butt pirate friends like Barron Shepherd and Don Roley help Elmore spread his lies. The end result is that, well once again the dumb asses (No doubt Phil or maybe Barron posing as Martin Blendswell) have taken the bait. Normally I just ignore these idiots comments but they do show up and well "Martine Blendswell" made two comments this morning... Both claiming I cannot legally own a gun.
 
However, as of September 22nd I changed my profile picture to the image below then I made my Meme because I was bored that same day...
Now I normally don't pose with guns... The reason is that it advertises what you got, you know that whole "OPSEC thing" preppers and the military guys are talking about... What good does it do to have what firearms I own advertised so that anyone who sees my facebook profile knows I own a gun? So I don't like advertising my full capability to defend myself. And guess what I have had 3 interactions with uniform police officers acting within their official capacity since I have been out (four if you count some free instruction I gave to an officer in the police department) and nothing bad happened, 2 of those three times I was armed with the above gun.

So our above mentioned troll account made the claim I can't own a gun... That my "opinion on shooting and 'Gun Fighting' make?" Suggesting, implying even that, I am wrong or don't know what I am saying (typing). The issue is quite simple, it "makes" a great deal since I was an 11B (US Army Infantry) a Fire Team Leader, Hand-to-Hand Combat Instructor & awarded for doing such. Including that I won multiple competitions in Hand-to-Hand Combat & my team won Fire Team in force on force drills.
With the award and the awards paperwork visible at Shadow Warrior Publishing's FAQ section online. Whether you or some Firearms Instructor agrees with me is a completely different issue but, it is simple enough to see that the Troll squad of Don Roley, Phil Elmore & Barron Shepherd are stalking me online and slandering my name. Using troll accounts to post their comments to keep from looking like stalkers without regard for the facts...

The facts are I am not a felon, I am not a sex offender, I can legally own a firearm and that I have been trained my the US Army as both an Infantryman and with Level I Counter-Terrorism training. If that makes me an "expert" so-be-it (though a minor one) and if not... eh I still have knowledge every civilian needs to know.

You see the issue is simple, I have written on ninjitsu... yes. But I have also developed a Civilian Counter Terrorism Course for a de-centralized project known as the American Homeguard, this manual TM 725-15 Anti-Terrorist Handbook which covers a array of topics, from spotting potential terrorism to basic hand-to-hand combatives, NBC defense, first-aid, camouflage, individual and small teams tactics and organization of a M.A.G. or Mutual Assistance Group. I wrote Army of Shadows breaking down the clandestine and small teams warfare and strategic applications of ninjitsu. As well as, Shadow Hunter discussing the Sniper Tactics of Historical Ninjutsu & the Modern Militarys adopting them in my own form of Modern Ninjitsu.

The fear is that you will buy my books, you will spread your money on my products and you will like them. You will become one of my growing fan base because I am not fixated on the fantasy of ninja traditions but focused on the skills their applications.

7 comments:

  1. You can't own a gun, Ron, not because of a felony conviction, but because of dishonorable discharge from the military and/or because one of the questions on the federal firearms purchaser forms states quite clearly that having been adjudicated mentally defective, or being committed to a mental institution, disqualifies you from making the purchase. You were committed involuntarily to a mental institution in 2014 after being adjudicated unfit to stand trial. You were declared unfit to stand trial because you were "psychotic in the context of irrational grandiosity."

    So which is it, Ron? Did you lie on the federal forms, or did you simply pose with a friend's cheap Hi-Point and then lie here on your blog? It's one or the other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well "Martin" allow me answer the questions in simple truth. That is my gun...
      1. You cannot lie on federal form and doing so is a federal crime, a felony punishable up to 10 years in prison & Fined up to $250,000... No I didn't lie & wouldn't risk going to Federal Prison to do so.
      2. I have never received a Dishonorable Discharge from the military, I have received an Honorable Discharge from active duty... You are lying...
      3. I was never found adjudicated mentally defective or committed involuntarily to a mental institution... Yes, Kristen Keller did try to have me committed but, that failed. You or anyone with brains or desire enough to do the research can see the multiple blogs were Kristen Keller submitted information to cases other then the one I was facing, under that court order, violating my rights and committing perjury and acting in the appearance of bad faith to falsify evidence.
      4. Oh yes, a Federal Background Check Form requires my Social Security Number and runs it through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS)...

      So yeah... I can own a gun, I do own that particular gun and your information is complete Bull Shit... And I just proved you a liar... again.

      Delete
  2. If you were dishonorably discharged, prove it. Post a picture of your DD214 with your social security number blacked out. (Not like you really need to, considering your dumb ass published your own social security number to your blog multiple times.) The fact that you are afraid to post your real DD214 shows that you are afraid to admit under what circumstances you were discharged.

    The federal firearms forms clearly ask whether you've been committed to a mental institution. According to public record, you were committed for treatment because you were found unfit to stand trial. That's not up for debate. It actually happened and it was in the news. You spent several months at Sharpe's. Therefore, you are either lying about owning a gun, or you lied on the federal forms.

    You're not legally able to own a firearm, Ron, so I'm going to guess you just posed with a gun belonging to whoever took the picture for you. Sad that you couldn't find something better than C9.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how you become completely silent and stop approving comments when you're asked to prove anything. You were dishonorably discharged, Ron. Someone with a dishonorable discharge can't legally buy a gun. And since you won't post your DD214 with the details of your discharge, I guess we all now have proof that you got a dishonorable. But then, that's why you receive payments from the government, and it's why they came after you for a huge sum of money when you were double-dipping for while there. Did they ever deduct all that money from your government handouts? Or are you still paying it off?

    IF it's really your gun and not your buddy's, you'll be able to post some more pictures of the gun, and the receipt for it. But... if it's your buddy's gun, you won't be able to until he stops by again and you can borrow it again. Gosh, that must be inconvenient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this is the last time I am going to respond to your trolling but I will address the first points and even add to said points...
    1. You cannot lie on federal form and doing so is a federal crime, a felony punishable up to 10 years in prison & Fined up to $250,000... No I didn't lie & wouldn't risk going to Federal Prison to do so. If 2. I were not allowed to buy said gun, it would be a crime for me to handle or be around anyone with any firearms in my presence, except law enforcement to include armed security personnel or military personal in the performance of their official duties. So if the gun wasn't mine and I was prohibited from buying or owning said weapon I could not pose with said weapon...
    3. I have never received a Dishonorable Discharge from the military, I have received an Honorable Discharge from active duty. You are the one making the claim I did not, so it on you to prove that I did in fact get a dishonorable discharge...
    4. I was never found adjudicated mentally defective or committed involuntarily to a mental institution... Yes, Kristen Keller did try to have me committed but, that failed given that she falsified evidence to do so. You or anyone with brains or desire enough to do the research can see the multiple blogs were Kristen Keller submitted information to cases other then the one I was facing, under that court order, violating my rights and committing perjury and acting in the appearance of bad faith to falsify evidence. It is very simple I was charged with making Terrorist Threats Case Number 13-F-1026 with a date of Offence being August 16th to 24th 2013 and the Prosecutor failed to abide by WV Code 27-6A-2 (b) (1) & (2) by withholding information related to the case 13F-1026 and failing to supply a copy of the warrant. So that when sent to Weston for a 2nd Opinion needed to find me "adjudicated mentally defective" I was found fit to stand trial.
    5. Oh yes, a Federal Background Check Form gives you the option to supply your Social Security Number (Which I did) and runs it through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS)... So going to the point of fact, that if it is illegal for me to own the firearm, it is also illegal for me to possess the firearm.

    In fact, Federal Code 18 USC 922 (d)(4) & (6) would prohibit me from even holding said firearm I am in the picture with as "prohibited person." So I really don't have to prove anything to you, being pictured with said firearm is enough...

    So I am done wasting time arguing with a pussy too scare to use his real name...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since you are so inclined to use my name in a attempt to plug your books.

    http://ninjerkiller.blogspot.com/2016/10/get-tough-shadow-warrior-edition-review_6.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really that is the best you have giving a bad review of a book. Really Barron seriously... So you want to prove you don't have motives to harass and compromise my business by trying to exactly that... Love the whole ninjer killer you duck me twice and backed out from Frank Dux, that's why your site has an hand drawn image of a bald clown killing two characters who look like Ashida Kim and Frank Dux...

      Your fantasy world must be bleek especially given that in the As Kentucky draws near blog (http://blackdragonninjitsu.blogspot.com/2016/10/as-kentucky-draws-near.html?m=1) I pointed you were a liar and bitched out of fighting me. Thats ok Barron thanks proving my point and oh are saying my awards paperwork is a fraudulent document... Cause you could report me for a federal crime but we all know you're a liar...

      http://shadowwarriorpress.com/about

      Nor, have you read the book because i don't claim to be part of the Fairbairn/Stykes or Defendo/Degendu lineage. I do make an assessment on what Fairbairn wrote and taught comparing it to modern Combatives.

      Also dumb shit, quit citing Gen 2 MACP, I enlisted in the Army in 2001. They were teaching Gen 1 MACP and i taught my own system based on a mix of techniques drawing from Muay Thai infighting and Karate open hand strikes with a few Japanese Jujutsu stand up grappling techniques mixed. If you read the awards paperwork it says I taught at company level. I ETS'd in 2005 and Gen 2 MACP didn't exist until 2009. But keep trying to look authoritative nutcase it only makes you look like a bitch since it is a response to what i commented on As Kentucky Draws Near: http://blackdragonninjitsu.blogspot.com/2016/10/as-kentucky-draws-near.html?m=1

      Delete