Sunday, November 12, 2017

The Texas Church Shooting and Antifa...

While it is a debated issue as whether Devin Kelley the Shooter at the Baptist Church in Texas was a member of Antifa or not... We cannot deny certain facts.
1. That Antifa has pledged a Communist Revolution to begin on November 4th 2017.

2. That Antifa considers White Male Christians to be an enemy and all Christians to be an enemy of theirs. This is seen in a leaked Antifa Handbook.

In fact, we simply need to look at the same Handbook to see why Christians are to be targeted...
 In the above text, Antifa or, at least this particular chapter, talks about White Privilege and seeks to turn all minorities against "White People." They do so with massive holes in their argument, such as mentioning the Atomic Bombs dropped on Japan by America... However, China, Korea and other Asian nations who suffered at the Japanese Invasions during WW2 aren't going to swayed by that argument. They would have to forgive Japan, Asia's own "Nazis" for war crimes in World War Two like the Raping of Nanking (Warning Graphic Video with actual images of the War Crime in the Link). However, the real "anti-Christian" thoughts appear on the next page, seen in the image below...

Here we see, mention of a New World Order and one world government. All things Christians fear and seek to avoid. Believing a New World Order to be a symptom of the End Times prophesied in Revelations and plainy explained in Mathew Chapters 24 and 25. Something I have even written about myself, In Living Without Rapture. Not to mention the Bible's teaching that Homosexuality is a sin and wrong... Thus, Christians are "Fascist" by the Antifa standard...
3. Much as I already predicted the acts of violence would be aimed at pushing Gun Control. Gun Control doesn't make is safer, it allows people like Devin Kelley to illegally own weapons to harm people and the people they harm to have little to no, means of protecting themselves...

Add to this, the shooter Devon Kelley converted to Islam (not all terrorists are Muslims, nor are all Muslims terrorists it just so happens that Islamic Terrorism is a major global threat right now) & swore allegiance to ISIS. Which not only is supportive of Antifa goals and philosophy but, ties ISIS into the mix. There has been a political divide among the left, as Black Lives Matter does not want to support, the predominantly white, Antifa or, feels to need to be supported by Antifa.

Let me state my personal opinion on this, I am a Christian. I supported the concept of Gay Marriage however, because 1. As a Christian the bible teaching is not to judge others and not to worry about anyone else's salvation but my own. 2. The bible teaches to also avoid sin and since I am not tempted to be gay, the Bible's teaching to avoid being gay isn't a problem for me. 3. As a Christian who taught to not judge others, I don't feel I have a right to recognize or not recognize a person's human/civil rights based on my own beliefs. So there... Want to be gay, be gay. 

Don't want to be gay, don't be gay. I don't want to be gay and believe it to be a sin. I don't think my sins are any better then you and I know I am a sinner. So that is my beliefs, lile them or don't... You kinda have to accept them because they ain't gonna change but, if it makes you feel better you don't have to like them.


No comments:

Post a Comment