Monday, April 13, 2015

Review: Ukraine Report for Preppers

I been online very little in the last few days, came back to plenty of spam and stupid shit, from stupid people. Most was deleted without even being read but then I came across this in a closed Facebook group of which I am a member. This report was found at http://adaptforsurvival.com/ where I had to surrender my e-mail for this free report and subject myself to being offered a free survival gizmo & the occasional news letter with free survival advice. Some of this advise is good and some not so good but nothing I'd qualify as bad advice.

So here is my review.

A lot of material is common sense like how generators produce noise and how that was invitation to criminals and the military that took the generators for themselves. Now I have the upmost respect and faith in my nation's military, in their oath to protect the Constitution and Ideas of the Constitution that we all swore to. I have faith in their code of conduct & warrior values each branch has it own version, the Army Values are Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage. However, I do not trust law enforcement & do not credit them with the same standard of values. Certainly criminals won't have these same values. The point being that simple Noise & Light Discipline & OPSEC (Operational Security) are important to preppers when SHTF.

A lot of the material confirms common sense thinking. That tactical looking gear and clothing were taken or the needs of the government, the rebels or the criminals that were organized. Same for generators, medical supplies, weapons and even basic electronics. The most important aspects are when people decided to leave the cities and those who became stuck due to not leaving soon enough. All in all, I'd suggest getting the free Ukraine Report from Adapt for Survival and you can always cancel the e-mail news letters.

I give it a 3/5& you definitely get what you pay for & then some...






No comments:

Post a Comment