Sunday, January 28, 2018

Gun Safety Rule #1: Don't be an idiot

This blog is going to talk about the reactions I get and how I use them to deal with everything.

 So lets start with this picture. Warning it is kinda graphic... Ok, it really graphic. I am not stranger to controversy and I like to shock people. I don't care if you don't like that, sometimes you need to be shocked.
No, its not my Walter Creed 9mm handgun. Its my buddies PPQ/P99 CO2 BB Gun. From this angle it looks like I am gonna kill him right?

Short of being stupid and risking shooting myself in the foot with some mall ninja, cowboy shit shooting, we were discussing a gun disarm and I used a hip throw in retaining my "hand gun." We posed with this handgun at my torri's suggestion. He wanted to see how real it would look.
I think this makes an awesome Public Service announcement to say this... Don't treat a BB gun as a prop for stupid pranks. Because it looks real from both ends and if it looks real enough to seem this real... Imagine how people with real guns see you?

Think I am just acting stupid? Good... The No Lackin Challenge, is a stupid internet challenge that has caused at least one person to die... How would you feel it this was your friends reaction and the last memory you have right before you accidentally kill them?

Yeah, its that serious a point. So serious,  that I am ranting a bit about how messed up it was and, how much it pissed me off. But, thats life and, it shows how serious an issue this is. Am I still pissed off, no... Because I am happy my friends worry about me enough to try to protect me, even from my own stupidly. However, this is an opportunity to give an idea of all this feels.

Also their is the risk of trying to scare someone who may be armed with BB Gun. That can result in being shot by an armed person who mistakes your stupidity for a real threat.

Just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment