Thursday, January 18, 2018

Why I bought a Gun...

Yeah, yeah... I know certain people are craving my attention so much that they are making up stories about their awesomeness... I don't care, this isn't more of the BS Martial Arts Online Drama that I said I would walk away from. No, this is something completely different.

This is about being attacked on the Federal Courthouse Steps by a Beckley Police Informant. That fight ended quickly when I disarmed a knife wielding opponent... Actually, I am not even that awesome, he tried some Mall Ninja flippy floppy switch to a reverse grip and dropped his knife. Which I snatched up and basically fought him off to turn it over to the Marshals Service. I don't trust cops in West Virginia especially, Raleigh County Sheriffs, Beckley City and State Police.
Now that was back in October and I am about to file a motion that will get everything moving with Federal Judge Berger. Once this happens, I think things might get amped from just knives and, it wouldn't be the first time I had been shot at...

So I decided to make a very public point about ability to own and purchase firearms. Again... And I got delayed. Now this was all bait for something a bit later but, never mind. Just know ninja mind fuckery is a foot.
Now I bought the gun and made a very public show of the fact that I can both pass a background check and own a firearm. Why?
Well there are three reasons...
1. I wanted to expose the liars, I don't have to say who, we all know... Who claim I am mentally ill, a felon and so on. However, this isn't limited to those detractors in the online martial arts community, it goes back to lies spread by Kristen Keller who I have a $25 Million lawsuit against. And yeah, it gets the ninjer nutjobs going as well.

2. I wanted to clear up any misconceptions about me. And, publicly demonstrate how a BS those lies are. Not only do I have Online Martial Arts Nutters who cyber stalk me but, so do the cops.

And when they spread those lies to other rookie officers, well they get exposed as liars and made into complete fools.

3. This also goes back to certain cowardly fucktards who. Also want to hide behind those same lies in Beckley. So once the lies get exposed, it all starts to bring down these houses of cards built on lies.

I actually, found my interview with Warlock Asylum to of more importance then this blog, talking about my new gun.

The discussion with Warlock Asylum, quickly moved from martial arts to shamanism, spirituality, conspiracy theory, how media influences the mind and even our perceived definitions of race.

And it sets up for my next interview with Chris Friedman on his experiences in martial arts, living in China and more.

As for my new handgun, lets talk about my old handgun. In September of 2016 I bought a Hipoint C9. Proof is the image below from my Facebook page.
 I bought the C9 to test fire and work with for my book Poorman's Guide to Prepping. Currently working on a Poormans Guide to Prepping 2, a second book that looks other possible survival strategies such as Van living, RV living, Boat Living and Homesteading.
And here we see the date of image going back to September of 2016. So I had a 9mm Handgun for over a year. I bought a new one, passed another background check, all confirming the lies spread by Kristen Keller and only trolls, pretending to be a threat to me when I have already had to deal with one person, Nathan Lilly (yeah him), trying to get me arrested and another threatening me with a knife...

Don't get it all messed up, all these trolls yapping at my heels exist because I keep winning. And, I don't need to defend my victories... They need to get a victory, to claim they are better then me and will keep barking. All that noise keeps things like this in the public view.

The best part, I don't need to keep poking them... They are doing it all on their own and, just like said in the video above the recipt for my new handgun, "there is ninja mind fuckery a foot but we will get to that later..." But, well if you are so narcissistic that you need to pretend everything is about you..? The internet and Facebook tough guy fuckery is for you.

Regardless my target is non-other then, Kristen Keller and the State of West Virginia. The same people passing the lie that I am prohibited from owning a firearm, are the source of this lie. That is Kristen Keller. The subject, of a $25 Million Dollar lawsuit by me and, who walked blatantly into her own trap by falsifying evidence to discredit me; for publicly mentioning not only the decade of police harassment and false charges but, police involvement in organized crime related to not only drug trafficking and firearms trafficking but, the molestation and pandering of minors in West Virginia.

It is not about martial arts, honestly never was. I didn't bother to fight back against Icy Mike because, whatever dreams I had of being an instructor and running a school have long since been destroyed but, exposing these people and, hopefully helping others who don't have the tools available to them to fight the way I have is what is more important then my business, my reputation or, even my life... Makes you wonder why so many, supposedly "creditable and illegitimate martial artists" would seek to cover up for corruption and criminals?

No comments:

Post a Comment