Friday, August 25, 2017

Before I fight Icy Mike: Yeah I am Nervous...

So it is 4:51 am, Friday morning and I have a deep nervousness in the pit of my gut. I am nervous that my ride won't show... That somehow when I am supposed to board the Amtrak, I won't make it... That's the big thing that can go wrong and its what worries me.

I came out days before made sure I got the public transportation system down and, worked out any kinks I might have in using the system. Nothing can go wrong short a nuclear war, God himself coming in or, my ride to Prince not showing. Yeah, its like that... One flaw & it's making me nervous. One flaw and its keeping me up at night so I am typing this blog at 10 till 5am.

My V-blog of my Weighing myself on Bathroom Scales August 9th
August 10th
Members of the OG saw this and know I lost 10lbs in a day... "Water Weight" & a healthy shit? Phil Elmore had this whole debate that shouldn't call him fat because of weight according to Body Mass Index crap online saying I am obese... I call him fat because of his huge fucking hog gut.

Anyway, my online stalkers asidel... My Video Blog of my "Ninja Mission" Harrisonburg VA.











So sitting here and shooting this I am praying to God, almighty in heaven nothing goes wrong...  As for fighting Icy Mike, I am not worried. Only reason I am not worried is because I am, making it to Prince to board the train to make it to Staunton VA to go to Harrisonburg. Everything is riding on making it to Prince WV. Thats is the only thing that can go wrong and I am typing this blog and watching the clock at 5:23am thinking "Can I can call this dude and he like, you up? you ready? Lets go right now? So what if I am four and half hours early?" lol

All I can think is let's do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment