Thursday, August 17, 2017

The Ninja Ron Collins Interview with Bob Carson on Carson's Corner.

Well I had mentioned giving an Interview on Carson's Corner. This is the Interview. I didn't have any preparation for the interview, so many of my responses are pretty raw.

Ninja Ron Collins Interview on Carson's Corner...

I would like to thank, the mixedmartialarts.com Other Ground forums (the OG), Icy Mike for fighting me on the 26th, the trolls and haters for cyber stalking me to OG to help make this all explode with drama and BS to draw attention to everything... Whether you knew it or not, you let me manipulate you, manipulated yourself, intentionally became involved or just took part in the 3 ring circus side show... That made this all happen.

Special Thanks to Frank Dux, if you hadn't become involved and started your BS sending people to Don Roley's event last year none of this would exploded and snowballed as it did... Granted I took the screenshots to put you on front street but, I didn't expect you to keep coming back for more and adding lies and change your story. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment