Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The Fight with Roley on the 20th

Here is where I am gonna lay out the Ninja Mind Fuck that just happened. Now later today I will have an interview with Bob Carson & we are gonna be focused on fighting fighting Don Roley on the 20th came about..

This is the intended effect of the Icy Mike & Ron Collins Fight... Because the greatest insult you can deliver an enemy is to ignore them. And, I agreed-half-called out Icy Mike on the MixedMartialArts.com Otherground boards. I think Icy Mike threw out some bait in an attempt to get me to fight him. So I plan to face Icy Mike on 26th on Street Beefs & there is no issue here. However I did it, knowing that to defend his online trash talk war, when questioned by those who think Roley isn't going to fight me.

Now Don Roley at every discourse, where he has tried to get me to fight him, has done so claiming to want to fight me but, never on neutral ground. So here is the thing... After claiming he wants to fight and claiming to be offended by my talking about his family, its gets the same message out. Well lets us use that, I have amped up the propaganda, making sure Don can hear it and, called out Don Roley's claims about his life against him. I have questioned his knowledge of Ninjutsu & Fujita Seiko. Proven I knew things about Fujita Seiko he didn't...

I have questioned Don's claim to me, a claim he later deleted, claiming to be a 15th Dan in the Bujinkan. You see Don Roley attacking others for claiming inflated ranks, would have his own rank called into question, which he never says opennly. I have said, I believe, because of our interactions I think someone should look into him for molesting his own kids. I have called his wife &daughters whores and said he was lying about his whore wife having cancer. I even said if she dies I think it might be the Divine Justice of the Universe... Cold right. Then I said he has only one shot, 20th of August, his flight leaves on the 21st. We are both about 3 hours away from Harrisonburg VA and Street Beefs the same location I agreed to fight Icy Mike. So I gave Roley on the 20th and Street Beefs. 

If Don Roley, who lives by appearance and me, a man who lives by substance, myself, have this opportunity... to end this. Let us do it. He has to either decide not to fight the man who said all that trash...  Not defend the honor of his family, not defend the reputation of daughter, the reputation of his wife and his family... Against me who he claims has no training or, experience. While appearing to avoid me. Literally, Street Beefs is Neutral Ground, Middle Ground and doesn't involve any Bujinkan or Black Dragon Fighting Society.

I even think, I should get my ass kicked for what I said... Question is will Don Roley be there? I will be there... We are both there, we fight. Nothing changes I will still sue him. However, as TryHardNobody pointed out, it was "gay" to both beat his ass and sue him. So if he beats me I won't sue him... Added to give him both a positive thing to gain.

So lets see if I am gonna be talking shit this weekend or, beating Don Roley's ass and talking shit. Losing to Don Roley just isn't an option for me. Can you imagine the shit I will say on this blog and my YouTube channel? Don has no win in this, unless he shows up and faces me. Unless Don Roley beats me on Street Beefs (an underground fight club mind you)  and wins. I am giving him no respect, no quarter and no excuses...

Now the guys on the OG created this hash tag #ninjamindfuck for such events. Actually I think Icy Mike came up with it. And this has all been a Ninja Mind Fuck. I will be the first ninja to face a competition fighter Icy Mike on the 26th, this puts me ahead of all I the other online ninja who don't fight. Have Duxed it, claimed to have fought in an underground event with no proof.

Additionally, I am giving Don Roley a chance to defend his role as a husband, father... Hell, a man... Fighting Icy Mike is something for the OG who arranged it, Icy Mike and I, the ninjitsu community and martial arts community in general. Don Roley and, me is personal... See, it has always been personal, Don thinks he is better then me and will lie and slander me to prove it... Well Don, you aren't and I am going to prove it because;
a) If you are better you will beat my ass...
b) If you aren't better you will lose...
c) If aren't better you will tuck tail and hide... Let everyone point out you let me accuse you of molesting your kids, called your wife a whore, your daughter a whore and said you was to scared to waste 5 hours of your life to settle the score.
d) You aren't better try to have your Bujinkan cultist attack me in the street. With or without you directly involved.

Rather then have me be the one who beat you. I have already proven I knew things about Fujita Seiko doesn't know. I proved I was willing to cross the country to fight you. I proved I would come to you and, even lost a car in the process... You have proven you won't come out and fight me... I am going to prove who the better man is & I have beaten you every way but, with my hands already. And the internet will know you had your chance and, I am the person you didn't fight. Either way I will be there and, you will still lose. Silence will be used to suggest that you do molest your kids and, that your wife is a whore... This is where we are at, I lost a car and a lot of money waiting around for Don in Colorado only to claim he was somewhere in Denver with no proof & willing to fight when I was leaving... So here we are.

You wanted me to act like a thug, Ok here you go... How do you like me, now!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment