Thursday, June 22, 2017

Watching Don Roley Fail, Part 4: Family Man

So Don Roley is where we are...
Part 1: I showed Don Roley, infamous Dix hater and fraud buster... Lying to protect Dux even have a video...
Part 2: Talks about Don Roley's latest challenge video and basically reinforced what I said round Christmas time & in part about making outrageous rules to avoid a fight.. About Don making excuses for being bitch. It also cites Don's proxies trying to cover for him.
Part 3: Goes into someone's admission of me gathering 20gigs of evidence to prove conspiracy and Don Roley's family. I did apologize to Don's wife for calling her a whore. Then I told Don he was less of a man for hiding behind the law, the keyboard and his family... With a totally new video addressing said strategy of setting insane conditions to fight someone and turning their desire to kick your ass for lying and harassing them into an excuse to claim the "rights of the challenged party." And why and how Don Roley hides behind his family.

So here is installment 4... As Promised we are going to talk about Don Roley: Family Man...
 
I am sorry this, video has been taken down because Don Roley is a "Snow Flake" who needs a Safe Place to hide his hiding behind his family & possible molestation of his children... Bear with me as Upload the video to a new location.
Follow the link when Provided: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5rsw8s

And, we gonna touch on That already established pattern of creating online Challenges. Go bit further in establishing it... But, we are gonna take this further... But, I want to clarify something and will do using the latest conversation on the subject. Only because it is the latest and shortest...
Even one of the Troll Accounts see's Don Roley's Challenge to himself, in my name,
 for what it is...
And even Confirmed this later. Though no one wants to admit Frank Dux sent BDFS members
to Don Roley's seminar in Kentucky...
 
And, if you read, you no doubt see a common theme to my argument. That theme is simple, it is not my job to look after another man's family... It is not my responsibility to care for another person's wife or kids... Now, I do realize this means or, will be interpreted as a certain lack of empathy on my part or, perhaps a failure of mine to understand social norms and shared societal values...

It's not, I understand the whole concept and I feel empathy and share that social norm and societal value to not involve someone's family. But, I DIDN'T involve Don Roley's family, he did... Now, I have in the past had people who tried to threaten my girlfriends and/or my mother, to force me to submit to their will. I responded by closing off my emotions and telling them "Do it..." And when abusive bullies, liars and subhuman creatures like Don Roley try to hide behind thier family, I do the same with my emotions.

You see I don't have empathy for or, share empathy with people who hide behind women and children. I don't share values with those who hide behind women and children and, I don't have empathy for the women and children either... Because those societal values that says "you don't harm women and children" is why these people pretend to up hold those valies, while using women and children as human shields. You can't feel empathy for someone, whom is just meat to someone else. So for Don Roley to hide behind his wife and children to expect Societal Norms and, culture values to effect me and yet blatantly use his families to deflect his own actions shows a certain lack of cultural values, understanding or acceptance of social norms, a complete lack of empathy and, serious lack of moral and ethical motivation. Which are all signs of a clinical psychopath (an older term for what is now known as Anti-Social Personality Disorder).
Now some of you might not understand this, or why I say this... I wish, I could share your ignorance. The shooting of a US Congressman in Washington DC, has shown that the criminals (often members of the extreme liberal left) who often refer to themselves as "street soldiers" do in fact believe we are at war.

Many gangs use kids as young as 12 years old, or younger as "child soldiers." This is a theme we see other countries as well in the Middle East, in African and saw during the fall of the USSR and, the following uprisings in Eastern Europe... They are also seen in the inner cities of America and European nations. So these child soldiers are a common theme among the financially poor and morally bankrupt. Child sex slaves are reported throughout the world. The subject is largely taboo and, thus ignored by most people... However, it simply highlights the struggles and trials of desperate and, hopeless people abused by the depraved, the moral bankruptcy, of the abusive and, manipulative.

How does one defend a village in Africa or, Afghanistan from 14 year olds with AK47s? The same way one defends being robbed at gun point by 14 year old gangbangers... By not being fixated on the moral and ethical societal rules that say you do not harm children or, place children in harms way. Now I am not saying that you should harm a child because a monster hides behind them & uses them as a shield. I am saying that said child is already in harms way and, you must accept this fact. That if you allow the fear of harming the child to keep you from acting, you are just as guilty as the abuser.

This is the SWAT team metaphor or, Hostage Rescue metaphor of urban combat taught in the army. Civilians in built up areas are often trapped between two military forces, just as hostages are in the same room with hostage takers & SWAT teams when the shooting starts. Doing nothing gives the enemy power, room to maneuver and, a safe place to hide & attack you from. Going into such an area places the civilians in a momentary higher degree of danger but, it prevents them from being victimized from those who seek to use them as human shields but, it also means they be the unwanted victims of those trying to save them. It is a no win situation for those trapped in the middle.

We live a civilized society, or allegedly so... Yet children are used as sex slaves, child soldiers and human shields right here in America, we just choose not to see it. This is the danger of American freedom, of our openness to ideas and different ideologies. It is also a failing of the American Character to assume that society's values and shared cultural morality is in fact shared... We allow the comfort and safety of the public image of society, to hide the fact that these evils do occur right here in the US. We hide them without knowing that we hide such dark deeds because, "they are not normal." Because these deeds "are not normal" we see them as an exception to the rule, rather then the rule of human nature...

However, normal for the child of an abuser, a victim of abuse in the home and, "normal" for a child of a drug addict are not the same "normal" for what are told is the "societal normal." The "normal" of the insane and, the "normal" of those who encounter them is not the "normal" of a healthy person in a healthy society. Just as the normal of the terminally ill those with cancer, Parkinson disease, HIV or diabetes is not the normal of a physically health person either.

"Normal People" don't acuse Someone of being a pedophile and then hold up and gloat over their child... As if to say "Look I grow my own at home..." You would think you would want your children away from and not even thought about by someone you defame as a child predator? At least I would not...

Screenshot of Don Roley from Novemver 26th, 2017: 
Mentioning his Kids...

"Normal People" don't challenge themselves in someone else's name seeking to invent rules that show a wanton intent to commit a felony & hide behind their wife's cancer and thier children's need to have a father... After all, that victory you are so assured of means you will face Prison and leaves you no room to escape conviction.

Nor, do "Normal People" mentioned their children to people they accuse of being Child Predators... Those who do are often "closet pedophiles" or Child Predators who molest their own children in their own homes. Yes, that is incest but, more importantly, it is how undiscovered predator's brag about "growing their own," much the way meth cookers brag about being able to cook their own dope & not have to pay high prices for the drug.

Basically, let me ask you "normal people" (parents with children especially):
Would you talk about your child with someone you say or, believe (as Don Roley claims he does) is  both Mentally Ill & Child Predator?
If so, why would you want someone Mentally Ill & a Child Predator to even think about your children?
Is bringing up your children, even if to bait someone into threatening them, not child endangerment?

Don Roley challenging himself Video:

So here is Don Roley Challenging himself in my name, hiding behind the family claiming I threatened his family... Yet, Don Roley brought his family into this many times. In fact, one could (and I do) argue that mentioning your kids to someone you believe to be both mentally unstable and a child predator is at worst "covertly" bragging about molesting your own children and at worse Child Endangerment. This is why I call Donald James Roley of the Colorado Springs Bujinkan a "Closet Pedophile." It is also why I feel Don Roley is hiding behind his family, using them as an excuse and a means of exploiting them, as a way of manipulating the law & opinion. Rather then fight me in a sanctioned MMA event, rather then face me on neutral grounds Don Roley elects to try to set "legal snares" by challenging me by, challenging himself in my name.

Don Roley claims I am threatening and endangering his family, yet he endangered them (if he believes his own propaganda) by bring them up to someone he claims is mentally ill & a child predator. Don Roley will no doubt slander me all he wants, however you have to ask... Ok you don't have to ask but, I will ask you...

Which is it, there can only be two options, here?
a) Don Roley doesn't believe his lies about me... or;
b) Don Roley does believe his lies & is knowingly endangering his own children (doesn't matter if he is touching his own children inappropriately or not) by bringing them up to someone whom he claims is a mentally ill child predator... He is making his family a target to hide behind them, like a

I will leave you all to decide your own opinion, as to whether Don Roley is hiding behind his family, molesting his kids or, both... My opinion is already made up. This is why I call him a "Closet Chomo" (Chomo is a Street Term for Child Molester) & yes, it is the exact something as being a "Closet Fag." Both have their sexual urges, both try to bash those like them, those they suspect or, accused of being the same thing they are to hide their true nature out of shame... If you are wondering, yes. I am saying the people who hate homosexuals the most do so out of shame of their own homosexual desires. So they project their own self-hatred onto hatred of those who are or are just said by another 3rd party to be homosexual. The big difference is, what two or more adults do in their lives isn't my business. Same basic concept applies to Child Molesters, Drug Addicts/Dealer like Mitch McConnell and other shameful areas of society.

Allow me to show you all the Bigger Picture...
Don Roley has made a lot of claims about me and, Don forgets I stated in my Blog I am Done Talking, that I said I was coming to Don Roley's house to challenge him in person. See Don wants to spend multiple blogs attacking and defaming me yet, he whines like a little bitch when I show him as a liar... Don Roley wants to challenge himself in my name, yet... Don Roley forgets I wasn't going to challenge him until next month. August and Don Roley can claim his Seminar was posted in May talking about August but, he said something about Kentucky on Youtube to me.
So you can't time travel to August when I come to call you out and accept a challenge not made, to decide what to do in August... Your "slip of the tongue" revealed your intention to challenge me, even though you tried to do so in my name to make up rules as the challenged party... Without Bujinkan members to back you up, without the law to hide behind or your family as an excuse to be a coward... You have nothing. So the Gazebo rest area/park is our location for neutral ground, I will give you to rest of the information when I get there... I will even give you 3 days to show up and meet me.

Don Roley said meeting him at his seminar in May in Colorado was neutral ground? Well how about the Gazebo Rest Area in the Middle of Colorado Springs, at the junction between North & South Sierra Madre St & Pikes Peak Ave? I never been to Colorado Springs, but I can google some shit homey... Come on thought you was supposed to be a former 11B (infantryman, like me) don't you remember the term "Map Recon?"
This Structure is were I will be at &, I will be shooting up date videos periodically so we all know I am still there... I might leave for food or, something... but if I do I will leave a video saying I am leaving before I do and a video showing when I got back.

See Don, I will be in Colorado Springs for 3 days (talking shit while I am waiting on you) to let you step up and face me... You won't even be Maryland then, and Don, if you don't come out and face me. You are going to let a as you claim (but we know your a liar), a mentally ill, child predator, who called your wife a whore, accuses you of molesting your kids, hiding behind your family, the Bujinkan and the law... You are going to let you this person you talked so much trash about, come into your own town and, not defend your family, your honor, your manhood or your reputation. See you failed...

As for that bigger picture,
1. You confirmed where you live and now I can serve papers...
2. You went silent after I proved you lied on my blog and said I would prove Dux, who was them unnamed was involved in the Lexington affair.
3. Your own accusations against me, are what I am using to condemn your claim to love your family...
4. I am offering neutral ground in your home town... Coming to you and waiting for you to show up. I am even giving you an excessive time frame to show up... 3 days.
5. The Gazebo is 21 Minutes from your house at 15465 Holbrein Dr.
6. I lose so what I am "a fraud" but if Don Roley loses, to me... Well.
7. Don is dancing around the fact, that he trying to set rules for a challenge I never made Like Barron did in Florida. The Difference is... I never left West Virginia, yet with Don. So the pre-pussing out is all the better for show.
8. Guess we will see when I show up. The Ninja Mind Control wasn't getting Don to think about his family, to worry about his family. Terrorists don't worry about human shields.
9. The Mind Control was in getting Don to keep talking about how much he loves and has concern for him family & them expose his hypocrisy & self-interest. See Don wants to slander my name, but he brought his family up months ago to bait me. Problem is when I say I will show up and call him out at his house. He gets scared, challenges me by challenging himself in my name & crying I must accept his rules. He did this in Lexington... Getting Don to conceal his cowardice and thus expose it in greater detail.

Part 5: The Final Part will be posted when I reach Colorado Springs & in the mean time, we will deal with how Don & Barron have lied about challenges online.

No comments:

Post a Comment