Saturday, June 24, 2017

Barron Shepherd clearing the way for Don Roley to Back Down...

So I saw this video from Barron on Facebook yesterday... Trying desperately to give Don Roley an out after I pointed out Don Roley bringing up his kids to me and calling me a pedophile is not normal... "Normal people" don't want pedophiles or anyone they thing will harm their child thinking about their Children.

So Barron, wants to talk all this shit about when I came to Florida. Know what Barron doesn't want to tell you?

1. About the time he said he signed up for Ruckus in the Cage and didn't show up...
2. About the time he said I never talked to Chris Smith who manages Ruckus in the Cage & I posted a picture of my phone records showing a 4 minute conversation with Chris...
3. About the time He said he was gonna come see me and never did... But, I drove to Winter Haven, Florida.
4. How about the time, he acted like a punk hiding behind Edson Berto while acting like he wanted to fight but, didn't actually try to fight me? It's the talking shit, he wants a medal or a cookie for in his video...
5. How about the time, Barron lied about a challenge I never issued to him. Took pictures at Edson's gym and claimed I Didn't show? But, Edson met me the day after...
6. Or, the time Don Roley called Barron sick and old, which he blames me for &, said he wasn't going to go to the Lexington Seminar after I suggested we fight on neutral ground... (also see on the Video)

All this is seen in the video & linked blogs. What not Realizes it I am talking about August so he will start arguing over his backing out now &

Now since I mentioned Edson Berto let me make this statement about him before, people start making shit up... I have nothing but respect for Edson and his father for what time I actually got to spend with them &, I thank Edson for allowing me and Barron to waste his time with this petty online Bull Shit... Edson not is part of this Bull Shit and shouldn't be brought into in anyway. He only became involved because Barron needed a "Big Name," locally in his corner & used Edson Berto... Edson has nothing to do with anything, involving me or Barron or Don. Barron Shepherd wanted to drag Edson into this after he ran away from Ruckus & couldn't get me to set a hard date because my mother was in the hospital...

To Edson,

I am sorry that Barron and I have drawn you into this little feud. Much respect to you, Sir... Edson has nothing to do with Barron & I and, I am not going trash talk Edson for allowing us to a) waste his time & b) trying to mediate between Barron & I. He is a true martial artist and an excellent mentor to the Children and Adults to teaches and coaches. When I am back in the area I would like to train with you, as in having met you for only a short time you strike me as a person with a good heart and, amazing integrity. Again I am sorry for wasting your time and having you involved in this...


Please... accept my public appology for this Cluster F--- & your name being mentioned...
Ron

For those who do not understand, I am not afraid of Edson Berto, nor do I believe I can beat him in a fight. Edson first tried to mediate the conflict between me and Barron. I honestly, felt ashamed that Edson the youngest of the three of us was the most adult, and the most responsible. My praise does nothing for Edson that, his actions haven't already done. While me and Barron were acting like School Children, he was acting like a true master... No, he doesn't have a magic scroll or sparkling belt. He represented himself, with respect, with dignity,  with courage and honor. I think he just ignored us, treating us like the "squabbling toddlers we acted like..." (Yes, I am telling you I didn't act in a proper manner).

You see, challenging someone online isn't the point... Looking big and bad isn't the point... Being deadly isn't the point... Beating someone's ass isn't the point... The Point is how you handle it. The goal is "who is stronger" and the point it how you handle that strength? With Courage, with Honor and as an Example to those who look to you to lead them... I have seen all this in Edson Berto & only knew him a few minutes. I don't fear him, even though he could beat me senseless because Edson is a Good Man. You can't fear a Good Man... unless you are a Bad One.

See Dux was all about shutting Roley up... He sent his own people into Don Roley's seminar in Lexington Kentucky... I went to protect the BDFS, I was invited by Don and, wasn't told not to bring someone. I told him, I would Come to his house in August, ok when August gets here we will see... But I told no one, I was driving to Florida &, I was going to set up an MMA event with Edson because that is who Barron picked... I Picked Chris Smith, because he is about the only guy doing this stuff in WV & its all amateur.  Basically, he was there... He only cares about making money but, Edson,,, God Edson actually cares about his school and, his students, Edson offered to let us spar in his gym and squash shit. But, Barron was all about the "tough guy" act.

The Problem is we aren't good People (not Barron or Don or I)... Not, like Edson, If any of his kids read this please be like Edson. Edson is a better man then me, a better person then me. Its the simplest way to explain this, The Goal is to be Strong Physically,  Mentally & Morally but the point is to use that Strength Wisely. I admit I was a weaker man & allowed these Scoundrels too much attention. Its doesn't matter who backs down or steps up, so much as.... how you handle it.

What defines your strength the people you beat up or, the fights you win or, the metal of your heart? See while we fight and squabble over these internet challenges and threats, the defamation and trying to arrange legal traps. The Real World is full of Real People doing Good Things for real people. And all the Ducking & Dodging, all the Twists and Spins are just pointless drama... Either You will or you won't, ether you do or you don't... Most fights are best to walk away from and, some fights you... You can't walk away from, the choice is in what defines what is worth fighting for your ego, the championship, your life or your place as a man...

Talk shit, Type shit, do this , say that...
At the end of the Day, all that matter is what you do now & why?

No comments:

Post a Comment