Monday, December 18, 2017

Do not Question Master... More Ninjutsu Bullshit

I am no fan of the Bujinkan and I don't hide it. It was brought to my attention that the Shiro Kuma (White Bear) blog is ranting over Dai Shihan questioning Hatsumi... This can be found in the Who is the Boss? Blog.

For those unfamiliar with the White Bear he is the French Ninja Master the Japanese were making fun of in the video below.

Now "white bear" says...
"Hatsumi Sensei has announced a few modifications to the way we deal with the Honbu Dōjō. These changes concern the Dai Shihan in the first place, and their followers. They will the ones putting into place this new organisation. I have read a few comments criticising the number of newly promoted Dai Shihan.
Strangely, the critics come from those who don’t have the promotion yet. That is wrong! Whatever Sensei does, he has a reason for it. If you don’t know it, it is because you don’t see the big picture.
He also insisted that we DO NOT use the internet to communicate about it but to do it face to face. I wrote about it and still, I get personal messages on the internet from people asking to know more. What is wrong with them? Sensei said NO internet!"

So my first question is why can't these secret plans for the Bujinkan be discussed openly or online. When we look at the next statement, we can see it is the same pattern of martial cult business practices.
"Next Sunday, there will be a Bujinkan gathering in Atago. We will celebrate the 50 years of the creation of the Bujinkan. Sensei might (or might not) explain his new vision at this occasion. Until then, be patient."

The Bujinkan has long used the prospect of learning "real ninja secrets" as a marketing gimmick. And it is clear from the advertisement of a seminar where Hatsumi "May" disclose his future plans to those  in attendance to draw in business for that event...

Hatsumi has an established record of lying to Western students concerning historical Japanese documents and that was addressed and proven when I broke down the Bujinkan's "pre-internet forum" cult handbook by Kirkland Peterson, Mind of the Ninja.

In fact, Shiro Kuma even goes on to say that Hatsumi is Boss... Now, how does that explain the difference in ability in instructors? No standard of what training entails...
"I see all that I described above as a lack of respect for Sensei’s decisions. The Bujinkan is not a democracy, it belongs to Hatsumi Sōke and follows the Japanese ways. Hatsumi Sensei is our leader. He is your boss, and his decisions you have to respect them, even if you do not understand them.
Hatsumi Sensei is the Bujinkan. If you don’t agree with how he deals with his Bujinkan, then shut up and leave. There is nothing to argue. His words define what the Bujinkan is, and how it evolves. No one should discuss his choices."

The last bit above shows the Messiah image of Hatsumi in the Bujinkan. Martial arts and Ninjutsu in particular should involve a standard of training and a uniform set of skills for such training. Without such, there is a missing quality which results in the unanswered of what any "secrets of the style" are and when one learns such.

11 comments:

  1. I knew I could get a reaction like this out of you. You are so easy to manipulate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Don it was you who were manipulated... See all your Ver Vanzile claims are from December 19th 2017 and this blog is from December 18th 2017, which means this blog came first mate...

      It also means, all Vanzile claims are a likely response to this blog and the other blogs... But, don't feel bad. I even made a whole blog just for you. I know you are feeling lonely this Christmas after I played like Charlie Daniels plays a fiddle.

      Merry Christmas...
      http://blackdragonninjitsu.blogspot.com/2017/12/merry-christmas-don-roley.html?m=1

      Delete
  2. You really think people won't be able to read the prior blog exposing him and giving credit to your mistake in exposing him? I feel a great amount of joy in knowing just how upset you show yourself to be with all this.
    And there will be more fun with you in the next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don, if you have this proof then post it... Please. I am not upset. I am glad a paedophile is locked up and if I had a hand in it or, our internet drama did then by far. Lets congratulate each other. Want to show me this blog? Come on post the link Don...

      We are not doing this next year. Don, I know you are trying to defuse the fact that Will Williams used Black Dragon Ninjitsu as a Water Protector defending Native American Treaty Rights and major water sources in the US. I gave Black Dragon Ninjitsu a shameless plug but, it wasn't about me or Ninjitsu it was about a man who took beatings, harassment and psychological abuse to use non-violent protest to defend those Treaty Rights. It was about William Williams being the kind of Man who would lay his life down for others. While I am happy that Black Dragon Ninjitsu played a small part in all that because, it means I had a small hand in that, I am more proud of that man. I would like to imagine that I had a hand in helping with all that as well, even though I am here fighting a different battle.

      I know you lost to me and were made by me to look like an idiot. See Don, the fact that you feel "joy" from making me "upset" only goes on to show that you need to get some mental health and that you are driven to try to cause me "harm," even if only emotional. It shows how much of your life and self-image revolves around playing the bully and trying to make people your enemy to play the victim role.

      See Don, you have a great deal more issues then me. The truth is, you need help. But, no Don this won't carry on until next year. You are irrelevant and you aren't a fixture in my life. I will pray for you. Merry Christmas or, Happy Holidays. I hope you and your family enjoy the season and I wish you the best.

      See I am not upset, I am just exposing you as a liar... Fact, is Don you are alleging to have known a sex offender was online trying to make contact with young children and ignored it to somehow pull some elaborate Ninja Mindfuckery to "one up" me and prove how superior you are. If that is the case you are an accomplice to a paedophile using Martial Arts to reach children. And, I truly hope that is a lie that you would permit someone to be a danger to children to exploit a situation for personal gain.

      See Don, I did what I did to you to defend myself from your slander and lies. I don't feel joy in making you look like an idiot. The fact is Don, I did but, if it means you are going to devote your life to trying to one up to the point that you allowing a child molester to have access to children by not informing the police, I can't have joy in that.

      In fact, Don you know why I let it drop with you doing a 180 and agreeing to come to WV to fight me? Because, if I win, you won't go away and, while, you probably won't now either... I am done with the shit show. I pray you find peace, get some much needed psychological help and enjoy the Holidays. Goodbye Don.

      Delete
  3. Still up Ron? I can see you are preparing a response by the fact you put mine up. As someone else said, "You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been absolutely found wanting. Welcome to the New World. God save you, if it is right that He should do so."
    I will check back in a short while from now to see what insane response you try to post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah! I see you just posted that response. I will post this before going back to watching my DVD.
    Ron, do you really think you have a say in what happens to you in 2018? Oh, you are so wrong if you do. There is so much fun I have in store for you. You messed up and were key in getting a friend and associate sent to jail for Christmas. You know nothing about keeping and dealing with secrets. But you do want to help all the guys that think like you and want to have sex with 9 year old girls. That is why I do what I do to you. This will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So now you are threatening to harass me? Seriously, Don you sound as deranged as Dux on my way out to see this year and I have no connection to Vanzile...

      And Don, if you posted a blog from weeks ago and failed to inform the Police in New York of it, you are in fact the person connected to Vanzile.

      I see your slanderous attack is a direct result of my pointing this out to you Don.

      Wow... You need help, well watch your DVD. I am guessing you are probably deep in a bottle of wine right now. And your habitual drinking can't be good morale for your kids with your wife's cancer. I will pray for you all Don. In fact, I even forgive you of your slander. You are obviously a deeply disturbed person who thrives on conflict to justify your anti-social personality disorder. Merry Christmas, Don...

      PS: While you are plotting my downfall, please be careful. Elmore had to file for bankruptcy trying to pretend to be something he is not. Hate to see that happen to you.

      Delete
    2. Ron, if you think I only posted a blog, how do you explain Vern being behind bars right now, just in time for Christmas? I love your spending all this time trying to attack me. It really shows the world who is worth listening to.

      Delete
    3. I am not trying to attack you Don, all you said was you posted a blog weeks ago. A blog, you said you would post and didn't...

      See Don, if you e-mailed the police in NY, then surely you can post this blog and perhaps show some evidence that you did do so. Look all you said is that you posted a blog, you never said you did more. So Don what all did you do?

      Oh and what is the link to your blog, surely you interupt your DVD to reply to me and take a few seconds to post the link. I mean the BSMA group just has the story on it and nothing about your blog, and both your YouTube video and the news article are from December 19th. You said you blog about it last week so were is the blog?

      You claim I have connection to this person, which I don't and I keep asking you to provide proof. Don where is your proof to any of your claims?

      Delete
  5. BTW- the third season of Gotham isn't bad at all. I would not want to show it to my kids, which is why I watch the DVDs on my computer and occasionally check here to see how much I upset you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't upset me, Don, I simply want you to post your proof. I will check out Gotham on Netflix, thanks for the tip. You will like the Punisher as well as, I think BTW.

      Delete