Sunday, December 31, 2017

Bye Bye Don Roley.

Well its New Years eve so at Midnight, I will officially say Goodbye to Don Roley. And, Don I want to recap what I said in the comments, I forgave you because, I am offering the opportunity to prove yourself a person of honor and a true warrior... I win this federal lawsuit against Kristen Keller, and prove myself innocent, you have to make a blog and a YouTube video admitting Kristen Keller lied and that you lied. So you have time with the federal case.

Beyond, repeatedly manipulating you and out smarting you Don is punishment enough for you. And if you want to come up try to shoot me at 300 meters, set a car bomb or, whatever, no, rules means to you.

It means the same risk you wanted me to take in Lexington KY. Yeah... I allowed your comments to show how obsessed you are with beating me and keeping up your online image and fighting me. The fact is Don, I meant it I forgive you.

Anyway, I forgive you for the lies, the slander, interfering with my court cases and trying to have me set up. You failed all the way around. I have plenty of blogs proving that. And how I used you to deal with and manipulate the State.

See Don, you wouldn't have been involved the way you were without Frank Dux and, yeah I forgive him as well. His manipulation was a bit more on the fly, but it was the bridge to burn.

I just want you to know, I will give you a chance to prove you aren't an obsessed cunt and let everyone know the truth or, fight a battle you can't win
Don, I forgave you and gave you many such chances to accept my forgiveness because, I am guilty of much of what you say about insulting your family and forget that you have been playing this challenge game BS, for a while.

Its foolishness and, I don't have time for that. I am forgiving you even, if you don't forgive me or, accept my forgiveness. I accept that you are a miserable drunk, with illusions of success and grandeur. I accept that you will always trying to prove I didn't beat you. I accept, that you base your worth on the harm you do to others. I evem forgive you for killing Dan Harmon.

I might just buy a yacht, and sail into the sunset to open schools all over the world. I might go fight ISIS along side the Kurds. I might disappear to places you will never see. Dealing with the threats close to me, creditable threats, take up too much of my time.

So, bye bye Don Roley. Thank you for being an unwitting stooge. I have manipulated and exposed you and your lies to the point, this blog is a record of your failures. I just want you to know, I had my own hand in it and, I offer forgiveness as a token of peace. If you accept it or not, is on you. If you want to come to fight me, come on. I will fight you but, I still forgive you...

So good bye, Don Roley...
I don't have to defend my victory and am willing to allow you to make excuses to prove it. Because a victory is a victory. And, I have mine Don.

No, body cares but, you do.

2 comments:

  1. Man, I really scared the shit out of you. You were very big while you thought you were safe in another time zone. But now that I merely talk about going out to see you, everyone can tell how you must be pissing in your pants.
    You say I have to come see you, yet you won't set up a gym and you won't tell me where you are. Such a great example of how you posture while frightened. Thank you for this.
    But now, you have invited me to find you and take things to your doorstep. If I take you up on it, I am fairly safe from the law. And that was the biggest thing you tried to hide behind.
    I am so pleased on this last day of the year that you still obsess about me so much as to spend all this time writing blogs and dancing to my tune. We'll have more fun next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Don keep trying to keep the drama going... Keep pretending I didn't beat you already. Keep lying about me. I forgive you anyway and, Happy New Year. Good Bye Don.

    ReplyDelete