Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Merry Christmas Don Roley

I would like to wish Don Roley a Merry Christmas. He is feeling, depressed this Holiday Season. See since I manipulated and discredited him, left to obsecirity and irrelevance Don Roley has been scrambling to try and cover from his embarrassment...

Now you will no doubt notice that Don Roley is scrambling to bring to light his claims from December 19th that he has somehow, used his defeat to gain some victory. He claims that his victory with someone named "Verin VanZile" quick internet search on google turned up a news listing for Veron Vanzile on the same day Don Roley was claiming his "victory."
 Don Roley claiming his victory on YouTube the same day News broke about Vanzile's arrest. And, we saw from above Don was so quick to post this unproven claim, on my interview with William Williams and GinX was posting it on the build up blog on Let me fill in the gaps blog. I wonder why?
Now Veron Vanzile was arrested in New York, not from Phil Elmore as a matter of fact. But did Don Roley have anything to do with it? I doubt it...

No my Interview with William Williams came about before Don Roley's claims and both Don Roley and the GinX profile are scrabbling to try to undercut Williams use of Black Dragon Ninjitsu as a Water Protector & my own manipulation of Don Roley to show that he needs these internet conflicts to justify and spread his name.

Without the internet drama, no one in the Bujinkan cares about Don Roley or translations of someone else's work. William Williams Interview took place earlier this month on the 13th.
My proclaimed victory is from September 17th 2017 showing that I can an did control Don Roley through Ninja Mindfuckery 101. Yeah and this latest show of desperate antics reminds me of that time Barron Shepherd trapped himself in his own lies...

You just have to see I am showing not only my personal use in controlling and manipulating Don Roley but that claimed success comes only the Day after, I questioned the Bujinkan philosophy and Hatsumi's exploitation in business practices on the 18th.

Oh yes, Don Roley, the "great mastermind," has claimed he has manipulated me into Calling out the Bujinkan's cult like devotional to Hatsumi by posting about his "victory," about someone I am not associated with, don't know, want to know or care to know and, claiming my blog from a day before is a reaction to Don Roley's claims from the day after... More Ninjer-Time Travel bullshit!

The reality is Don, you are a pathetic and miserable person who is only happy, making other people feel as lonely and depressed as you. So while I am hanging with family and friends for the holidays, you are trying to defend a cult of ninjers; whom many of the more legitimate practicers think you aren't worth my time... And, they consider me a fraud. But, I am fully of holiday cheer.

Merry Christmas and Happy Stalking me over the New Year. I realize rubbing salt in those old wounds will only push your desperate drive for attention Don but, I can't help but feel sorry for you. You must be so sad and lonely, if I am all you got. However, I am starting new years off right and on a cleaner slate and you Don, you are desperate for attention you are trying to bend time to justify how no one cares about you without you arguing with me...

That is why you been silent for months right?

Merry Christmas, Don maybe 2018 will be better for you. In any event, I sincerely hope you enjoy the holidays.

12 comments:

  1. And again, I knew you would do something like this. You really are trying to say that you posted this before i commented on you last blog. I am glad that I managed to make you jump to my tune once again. We will have more fun next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Don we won't have any fun in 2018. I get that you need to pretend I did beat you and play you... But, I did.

      You can yap all you want but, lets be honest. I am congratulating you. You claim you had a hand in Vanzile and I am happy to see him locked up... Don I am not jumping to your tune, the fact is I see you posting comments and your GinX troll account and its focused around how I beat you and how people have used my methods. You are afraid people will see me as a more credible source and with me the historical evidence that the Bujinkan is based a fraudulent martial arts tradition.

      You formed a great advertisement in that regard for Black Dragon Ninjitsu but, Don, there is no nothing from you or any independent sources that proves you had a hand in anything. It is a sad attempt to keep saving face and pretend like you have skill which resembles actual Ninjutsu in some form, yet I have published books with Dojo Press that showed methods seen in the Historical Documents which neither Ashida Kim nor Hatsumi have ever put to writing. See Don you have stated your intent and while I wanted to wish you a Mary Christmas and expose you are the lying fraud you are trying to pretend to be realivent. You aren't relevant Don.

      Keep talking trash behind a computer screen and keep trying to escalate the argument and keep the confrontation going because it is all it is... You need to keep battling me online because its all you have. Maybe, I did the wrong thing by giving a little "Christmas Present" and acknowledging your failed and pathetic attempts to become relevant when I responded. Maybe, I planned to use you to show that would jump to like a dog with bone thinking I would acknowledge you and your lies.

      Merry Christmas Don, get some psychological help you need. In the Spirit of Christmas and my Christian beliefs that I am trying to get back to, I wish you the best. I hope you become successful in whatever, I am simply not going to bother arguing with you. I hope you and your family enjoy the holidays, goodbye.

      Delete
  2. Glad to see that I made you prove to the world that your statements that you were putting petty internet arguments behind you was just a lie to cover over the fact that you were scared to face me. No matter what you say now, the evidence is clear to the rest of the world. Now you are trying to save face, but it won't work except for people that have as severe a mental illness as you. Cheers Ron, you are giving me so much pleasure right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ron, I love the way you spent the last few hours typing this. But really, if you look at my blog from last week you can see that I started the move to get VanZile put back in prison, but it was because of your mistake that it was possible.
    Now you probably won't let this show on your blog, but everyone that is important knows the truth. You tried to promote a friend of yours who was a sex offender against little kids, only to be key in sending him back behind bars for the holidays. Instead of trying to get little girls to sit on his lat as he pretends to be Santa, he is dodging all the guys in the prison shower. It was because you know nothing about how espionage and how secrets are kept that he is being sold for smokes right now. Even though you didn't mean it, you are the most responsible for anything that happens to him by his cell mates. And I am glad idiots like you are out there to help the good folks even though you don't mean to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please keep responding Ron. I share what you write with my friends and we all get a good laugh out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Don, I am just posting your comments to show to pattern of lies, slander and harassment. Again I feel sorry you Don, I will pray for you and I hope you spend your Christmas in a more productive way. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I love your response. You write an entire blog attacking me, and previously called my wife and daughter whores and then try to think people will think you want the best for me?
    And on a related note, I will be having fun with you next year. I will enjoy it, but you won't. That isn't a threat, just the way things are going to be. As bad as your life is now, when the truth hits, karma does as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Don I don't want the best for you but, I don't wish any ill will either. Fact is you don't matter...

      I am unable to sleep and its not you, I really shouldn't drink anything with caffeine after 8pm but, I do love my coffee and, the cold brew is less acidic and with more antioxidants.

      Yes, I did call your wife and daughters whores, manipulated you into being willing to come to WV to fight me, declared it a victory compared to your previous statements, tricked you into defending Dux and Dux into defending you and now you are crying because you mention in a video and have your trolls to keep trying to contact me. You have been desperate for my attention and, now late at night deep into your cups you are trying to advertise how unimportant I am. The reality is Don, I reacted to your slander and lies in a very bad way... I do apologize for calling your wife and daughter whores. The fact is Don, you can't do anything.

      I do wish the best for you but, I am afraid neither my wishes nor prayers will help you until you fix yourself. And for whatever, you want to do Don, I will forgive you ahead of time. Don there is nothing you can do to me and, trying to harm is only going to hurt you in the long run.

      Don't you see how toxic all this is? You are trying escalate a conflict to what end? Surely, even the Bujinkan Ninpo teachings about a Benevolent Heart would be against escalating a conflict and, continuing this pointless cycle of slander, lies and attempted harassment. Would Hatsumi condone this?

      Delete
  7. Ron, do you really think that you were the reason I said I would go to WV to beat you into mulch? Because if we ever got into a ring, we both know you would be beaten into a pulp at my hands. It was because so many people hate you due to your wanting to rape 13 year old girls that they put up a lot of money for me to agree to humiliate you on video. I got several nice things for my family with the money they donated to me. My daughter got an expensive telescope, my son a tablet and I was able to treat my wife to high tea because so many people hate pedophiles like you.
    And the fun will continue next year. You do not have a say in the matter. You made comments about my family burning to death because you set my house on fire. Now I get to stay within the law while teaching you a lesson about that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don let me get this straight... You are saying you can beat me into mulch and that I won't step into a ring with you... Yet I called your wife and daughter whores and said I would burn your house down with your family in it? And you had to paid to fight me?

    Well, Don, that makes you sound rather unmanly, unhusband like and unfatherly if someone has to pay to fight for your family. Thats not a personal attack I am not callibg you anything, just warning you how it all sounds, Don. I mean its a no win situation, either you were manipulated into fighting me by me or, had to be paid by a third party to defend your own family. Neither one, is really becoming of a person who claims to have spent 15 years in Japan, training in "an authentic warrior tradition."

    Also Don, I never threatened or said I would burn your house down. I did make an Illustrative Example (an i.e.) when I showed what a threat should sound like... If are having trouble with understanding what that is here is link to research it:
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/illustrative

    Thing is Don, I am happy your family got something out you being paid to defend them. However, I do apologize for any miscommunication regarding the Illustrative Example Don. The thing you aren't innocent in all this either, you have lied, slandered and harassed me believing that you would cause me pain and that pain would bring you joy... The fact, that you can only get "joy" from someone else's pain is very telling concerning your mental state. So is your attempts to have me to agree to a challenge or to challenge you is just a pathetic attempt to what earn the money you already spent... Rather funny Don, because I have asked you for proof and haven't supplied it.

    I have given you multiple opportunities tonight to post your proof Don and you ain't done it. Which males it all look like another of your lies.

    Link to asking you on the Don't Question Master blog:
    http://blackdragonninjitsu.blogspot.com/2017/12/do-not-question-master-more-ninjutsu.html?showComment=1513839453508&m=1#c869175644302372033

    So Don, here you are drunk and trying to act tough online. Wanting me to escalate all this so you don't have to pay the money you were paid to defend your family & not making yourself look any better Don.

    The reality is, I thank you for the late night entertainment but, I don't plan to carry any of this on into 2018. The fact that you haven't posted the proof you claim means, you don't have it. You are a liar and a fraud and, Don I wish you well but, I will not continue these childish games with you. Merry Christmas and enjoy your time with your family Don. Have an excellent holiday season and I will pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ron, every time you had a chance to step into a ring set up by a third party to face me, you made excuses to run away. We know the reason why is you are scared of me. I will have a lot of fun with you in 2018. You don't have the option to opt out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok Don, well Merry Christmas anyway...

    ReplyDelete