Saturday, December 30, 2017

Happy New Year! And my "New" Spirit of Forgiveness

The New Year approaches, I want to start 2018 out to a fresh start. Not a "New Year, New Me!" resolution but, just getting back to being the real me and, ending the More Tragic Chapters of my life. Which, doesn't involve granting anyone the privilege of wasting my time.

I have done some, pretty bad stuff to get things to the point I wanted them. I called Don Roley's wife and daughter whores, gave illustrative example of what a threat sounds like by saying "I will burn your house down and roast marshmallows over your wife and daughter's screaming corpses," and I even accused Don of molesting his own daughter. I am not proud of this by any means nor, Do I want to be seen as this type of violent thug. However, it all had a point to it...

Yet, Don wouldn't fight me until after I fought Icy Mike, though Don claims he was paid by third parties... Having to be paid to defend your family, if true, only goes to prove that Don Roley had no intention of fighting me and that Lexington KY, was a set up.

So I am not going to ask for forgiveness... That is up to Don Roley. Instead, I am offering my statement of forgiving Don Roley. Forgiveness doesn't mean I won't forget and it doesn't mean I won't take action against you for continuing to slander my name and lie about me. Forgiveness means, I don't harbor any anger or ill will. It means, I am tired of conflict and drama.

See, Black Dragon Ninjitsu is built around the concept of being practical and tactical. It embraces limited ground fighting and even encourages people to cross train in other martial arts to better develop combat skills. The section of Ne-waza alone demonstrates this.

More importantly, I have even documented certain tactics of intelligence gathering and psychological manipulation. Including psychological manipulation based on counter-intelligence methods.

Hotarabi no Jutsu of Fukuro-Gaeshi no Jutsu or, Yamabiko no Jutsu of the same art, are both principles which can be applied to Social Media and the Information age as this, Don Roley and the troll squad fail to realize that I am aware of their "troll accounts" used to spy on me and such. As such, I am able to feed these troll accounts false information. This create unwitting "double agents" and allowing me to spoon feed them my own BS. Its how I have been trapping in their own actions repeatedly.

Don, you have to realize there is an epic Ninja Mind Control action here, I have used you and fought your lies, knowing you would double down. Now that I have shown that I can exert control over you, you are doubling down on those lies.

What you fail to realize, is that all your doing is adding fuel to the real fight here in the real world and builds a case against you all under the civil statutes for RICO. You are playing yourself. All the while demonstrating the lies of Kristen Keller and the massive damage done to my reputation & business. The more you fight me, the more you justify my case. Winning in Federal Court is more important and, your actions trying to increase the damage before I go to trial only damages you further. I am not seeking to destroy you Don, you are destroying yourself.

As for my Separation from the IFAA-BDFS. Well for one, that was my doing. At some point it was going to happen &, it was largely due to Frank Dux. Dux has always been an issue for the IFAA-BDFS and myself. Truth be told having to cover for him such as when he used that video of Philippe Cadoret to claim it was footage proving the Kumite, as become a bit of task for all involved.

Dux was careful to never directly say it was him but, allowed others to claim such and even wanted me to push the video as legitimate. Dux sent people to Don Roley's seminar in Lexington Kentucky in 2016 and, blocked me on Facebook when I accused him of trying to undermine Grandmaster Miskel. Dux uses people is manipulates people, with claims help and throws money at everything to buy his way through the door. So it was only a matter of time until Dux did something to caise me to walk away from him and his BS.

Secondly, I got the screenshots of Frank W. Dux on messenger because, I fully intended to Burn Dux. At some point it was bound to happen. It was only a matter of when Dux did something so stupid I would have to distance myself from him or, when our association had become of no value. Don, Phil and Barron. You guys didn't do anything as far as causing me to seperate from the IFAA-BDFS, Dux put that into the works long before Lexington, Kentucky.

See part of this whole "I forgive you" deal, is me coming clean and laying out the truth for you. I forgive Dux as well, it is simply seeing people for who and what they are. I am choosing not to hold a grudge and, not respond to your provocation.

See, because now it just proves you care so much about the appearance of things online & about Ninjutsu or anything at all... Except looking like you are better then me for some online "at-a-boys" from people who nothing in common with you, except they hate me. I can gain nothing from feeding your attention seeking behavior &, your desire to show how much better then me, you think you are.

I can forgive you, without you forgiving me because, I can do nothing more to you, then you will do to destroy yourself.

23 comments:

  1. I've really scared the shit out of you. I am going to have so much fun in 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is only fair to let you know that Don Roley has been sharing this blog and telling folks that it is proof that you are scared silly of him. And yes, I do believe he is correct. I think that maybe you should start training seriously for when he comes for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He can spin it how he likes... Its pretty basic school yard peer pressure bullying. I am "scared if I don't" and manipulated into doing it if I do.

      If Don wants to come for me, he can come to Beckley WV. And, it will be exactly how I want it. No rules.

      See I predicted his behavior at present and he can act out all he wants. It proves nothing.

      Delete
    2. No rules. Wonderful to have that in black and white to show others later.

      Delete
    3. I am so glad I was able to manipulate you into making that public statement. You won't be able to run to the police like you tried to set me up for in the past.

      Delete
    4. Haha... Don, you ain't coming to Beckley and if you do "no rules" goes both ways.

      But, this is more tough talk. So don't sing it, bring it.

      Delete
    5. Yes Ron, no rules goes both ways. You just gave me a get out of jail free card with that statement. With a print out of that in my pocket, if you try to pull the police in I can show that it was mutual consent. Anything that happens in Beckley will do so because you invited me to come to you and there will be no rules. Remember when you said you would show up at my house unannounced and cripple me in front of my family? I do. And I have the print out as well.

      Delete
    6. No, Don, WV is a no mutual consent state. So if we get into a fight, we can charged with at worse Murder and at best given a warning and a slap on the wrist.

      We both risk prison or a grave by your logic. Problem is Don, I already have people in West Virginia trying to kill me. So a physical threat of violence is nothing new.

      Hell I done been in a fight on the court house steps over a knife I took off Eric Hughs a couple months ago and only didn't get arrested because the Marshals, broke it up and detained us. And at my request reviewed the security footage and made a copy to turn over to the Beckley PD. Where no security footage would have been turned over.

      What you got Don?
      Typing from the safety of Colorado..?

      Tell you what, I will be your Huckleberry... ROFLMAO

      I still forgive you for all you did &, all you are claiming to plan to do. You seem to be obsessed and might need to seek some help, AA and good councillor might benefit you. I am not judging your alcoholism, I am just pointing out warning signs to alert you along the way. Do as you do, Don.

      Delete
    7. Ron, you really are easy to manipulate. "So a physical threat of violence is nothing new." Gee, did I make a threat? I don't see it. You talked about burning down my house and said it wasn't a threat. But me asking you if you remembered something seems to be a threat in your book. Thank you, you just further proved that you made those comments with the intent of trying to threaten me while thinking you were staying inside the lines of the law.
      You are no lawyer, so your advice on such things doesn't matter. I am going to have a lot of fun in 2018.

      Delete
    8. No, I made an illustrative example, explained as such. And to answer your question "Gee, did I make a threat?" well Don, did imply a threat. I gave an example of what a threat would sound like. Therefore, I stated a legal alternative to what I know you will call a threat, because you a pussy, And such... Blah... Blah... Insult and childish response.

      You merely state that 1) coming this way at a undisclosed time and b) that no rules applied. So i am left with little alternative reason for your statements, except the assumed Physical Violence.

      I am just demonstrating that a) you also haven't passed the bar and b) are wrong if anyone googles the facts. Fuck it, go ask Sam Browning if a threat has to be immediate, as per US supreme common law. So know you can't make good on that threat you are safe in Colorado.

      So other then setting you up for this statement. Well Don, I guess I showed I know more then you about the law. And, so I was only seeking to clarify the difference between. An illustrative example, same thing I already testified to and was dismissed by Keller and, an implied threat, like you suggest.

      Gonna post some YouTube Videos, proving you already on the way? Seems familiar... Oh yeah. lol

      I still forgive you for your pride and anger. I am cause of a lot of your pain and you can forgive me, or not... I refuse to hate you, and carry you with me in 2018. No doubt you will rail against me and talk shit.

      And, I will ignore you able to reference past blogs as evidence. And, just you act crazy.

      Delete
    9. But Ron, you invited me to come out and see you! And you said no rules. So when I give the possibility of taking you up on that offer, how can that be a threat? And I never said I would come out, just that if I wanted to you gave me a get out of jail free card, which is true.
      Next year is going to be so much fun.

      Delete
    10. Don remember when I said "No, Don, WV is a no mutual consent state. So if we get into a fight, we can charged with at worse Murder and at best given a warning and a slap on the wrist."

      Look it all depends on the damage. Lets assume we both trained and skilled in martial arts. Even without the use of weapons certain injuries would be treated as a felon "malicious wounding."

      You don't get a get out if jail card. So what you fail to understand Don is that 1) there is no get out of jail free card. And, b) you risk prison time in Raleigh County, same as me.

      Delete
    11. Oh Ron, you are so funny and so easily manipulated. Do you honestly think I haven't considered all that should I choose to take you up on your challenge? You gave me a get out of jail card by issuing the invitation and trying to intimidate me by saying no rules.
      Well Ron, I understand the idea of no rules a lot better than you seem to. I am not scared of jail after you wrote that.
      It has been fun making you piss yourself in fear all day. You so want to pretend that you are a brave warrior, and yet you are scared to death of me. You keep trying to up the ante with your statements, and then try to intimidate me with fear of the law when that doesn't work.
      Next year is going to be so much fun.

      Delete
    12. Don, you sound like a cartoon supervillain try to bluff his way out of defeat.

      There was no up the ante, without a sporting context or, mutual agreement to fight, fighting would be unlawful and result in misdemeanor or felony charges, depending on if weapons are used and the injuries involved. You seem to be using this to devert from the, fact that I said you risk just as much as me.

      But lets be real, this is about trying to fall back on telling you about the law to cry you were challenged and make excuses because this would put you in the same situation I faced in Lexington KY.

      So if you so sure nothing will happen. Come and play with Don, if you are as scared as you claim...

      Or, is it, that you only talk big behind computer screens and were I a have to face legal trouble but, you don't. Come to WV and back up the talk and see me on equal footing.

      That is the only choice you got and, it means taking risks you are too scared to take.

      Oh but, you see, Don, I already forgave you. I did so, so that we can end this simply and, with little no, real damages, except my repeatedly out maneuvering you, online.

      Its very simple, once the case is over you make a public video and blog apologizing for slandering my name and show that Kristen Keller is found guilty of falsifying evidence in my case. By gones be by gones...

      Alternatively, I sue you and drag you out to be publicly disgraced in court. In the mean time, anything else with be a criminal offense. You say you ain't scared of jail. Bitch someone had to pay you to fight me...

      But, see Don, I still forgive you. If you come out to fight me, you are forgiven. If you don't, I don't care. It won't be rubbed in your face because we are done.

      Delete
    13. So funny Ron. You have run away from me so many times in the past, and now you want to talk big and tough from several time zones away. You don't even realize what you just revealed to the world just now, do you?
      I am going to enjoy myself.

      Delete
    14. Don, I revealed nothing to the world. The world isn't watching. No one cares about us and, frankly, I don't care about you. I don't care enough to hate you and, I already took to offering you my forgiveness.

      I forgave you Don, because you have the same legal trap of you come to WV to fight me as I did from your challenge in Lexington KY.

      You are not worth jail for me, Don. You are not worth wasting another second on Don. I am only entertaining your obsession to beat me by, carrying on all this for you.

      Good bye, Don... Enjoy 2018 without me.

      Delete
  3. No, Don you don't... I am stating I am done using you and that your behavior is destroying your own reputation and business.

    You are little more then an advertisement for how effective my psychological manipulation aspects work. As well as, the Intelligence Gathering.

    If you think I can be so easily manipulated into playing another round of the online challenge game with you, no. If someone did pay you to grow a pair and defend your family... Well guess they didn't get their money's worth. I bet some of them might be pressuring you into keeping it up. Whats funny is you chase after yapping at my heels, and never intend to fight me.

    So all you will do is build my case for me and, prove to world keeping up appearances online is more important then telling the truth but, Don I have even proven I am academically superior to you on the subject of Fujita Seiko.
    http://blackdragonninjitsu.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-second-domino-manipulation_25.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ron, the entire world can see this as a desperate attempt to get me to lay off you. They see how scared you are, no matter what type of spin you try to put on it. You threatened my family, insulted them and now you just want to walk away with no consequences? Guess again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... Bitch Please. Come and get some. Sue me. Whatever... Talk more trash online.

      I didn't threaten your family, I gave an Illustrative Example of a threat would sound like. Truth is Don you are a bitch and always have been. So if you want to do anything, you have to come here and play my game to my messed up little rules.

      And if not, Don, it just proves you are all about how things appear online.

      See, I am willing to forgive you because, I don't need you anymore and I said some out the way stuff to you. Course, you aren't innocent either, lying about me, slandering my name and interfering with my court cases. We both did some bad things to each other and I am willing to forgive you, for what you did. Neither one of us is innocent in any regard.

      However, if you keep talking shit online, you allow me to burn you, Phil Elmore and Barron Shepherd under RICO and show everyone you're just an online drama queen.

      Delete
    2. Oh Ron, you are so predictable. Which makes you so easy to manipulate. You did threaten my family, and others now have had the chance to see you admit it. Now that the possibility that I will take the fight to you, you start talking about forgiveness. Because you are scared of what will happen to you if I don't stop. It is obvious to the entire world.
      But I have to tell you Ron, that fear you feel isn't misplaced. You are very correct to be scared.

      Delete
    3. No, Don I gave an Illustrative example of what a threat sounds like. But, hey... Come and get some or shut the fuck up because this is about looking like you gonna do something we both know you ain't.

      Regardless, Happy New Years, Don. I hope you do grow a pair.

      Delete
  5. Ha! Just got sent this by someone and they were asking how long before we see you doing this little dance.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah... Don, its cute watching you to try to be relevant again. However, its New Years Eve and, you won't come to West Virginia and when I do go back to Colorado. It won't be for or, because of you, Don Roley...

    All that's is left for you to do is rail against me from the safety of your computer or, come to West Virginia. I have been giving you the rope you now hang yourself with...

    All you want is online drama and to play these challenge games. So all that you can do Don, is come to WV because, I don't care.

    Just enjoy your holidays and Happy New Years Don. Bye Bye Don... And yes, I still forgive you for being you and all you did. Maybe, you will forgive me for all I did in return or, not, its on you to make that choice.

    ReplyDelete