Thursday, December 1, 2016

When you have no Penis...

So Philip Carton Elmore using his troll account Martin Blendswell, left a message for me on this blog when I featured the Shadow Warrior Press World War II Combatives Course. No this doesn't actually grant you rank in anything...
Yes... I know Don Roley posted his blog about Fujita Seiko after I stubbed him, on a picture with Fujita Seiko in Ninjas are Bullshit 2.

See Barron wants to play games and, I am not going to waste time and money casing Barron when he will be named in a lawsuit along with Don Roley, Phil Elmore and Patrick Ferrari for slander and defamation. Barron's wife says he is suffering from a pituitary gland dysfunction which makes him mentally amd emotionally unstable.

What's funny is that Barron Shepherd posted a screen shot of a message from Edsunstable, saying I wasn't gonna fight. Now as far as I cam tell, Edson didn't relay everything I told him and Barron has taking to adding far more to the story. Here is what I told Edson.
 As you can see I was the one messaging Edson to fight BarrEdsoI was on that shit at first and well... I explained I was floating because I am pretty much up in the air with other responsibilities and, didn't want to commit to anything and have to back out later. I was also asking about everything he needed from me to fight Barron...
Here I state the VA couldn't get me in before December 3rd and I had too much on my plate. Fighting Barron isn't a priority for me but suing him is... Though, will be happy to fight him after humiliate him court for his lies.
You see me backing out from fighting Don Roley, to avoid the set up of going to jail... Isn't enough. Barron is hiding behind Don Roley's apron strings and, that isn't enough, he has to make up for not being in Charleston for Ruckus in the Cage (which we all know you did bitch out Barry, because you is a bitch) and he has to make up for backing out of Don Roley's Seminar when I suggested we fight in Lexington... Cause Barron is a puddy tat...

Barron just wants to protend he is a real man... Look tough,  but in all reality he is a bitch behind a computer screen. See it's not about how big and bad I am, it is about how corrupt and unethical they are...

Barron wants to play tough. He bitched out. I mean if anyone wants to fight, they don't talk shit online. Myself included, if I was to fight you I will come to your house. Cause yeah...

Don Roley punked me but, I punked Barron. And we can play stupid king of the internet playground rules bullshit... Or I will get my big brother or I will get my friends. And who is the bad ass but,  I hit Roley with information he didn't know about Fujita Seiko. Because of his connection to Okinawan Karate and Kobudo, Fujita Seiko is a huge area of study for many Okinawan, Japanese and American Karateka.

I threw Don Roley off his game and showed how little he researched. I put him on display in the comments of Ninjas are Bullshit 2. Don Roley in his own words proved that his research is limited to serve his own personal bias. Thus discrediting himself. SURPRISE DON!!! That was what O wanted to do.

See you have to attack someone were it does the most damage, this os the nature of vital point strikes and clandestine operations &, you could say the Fujita Seiko image, I used to show Don Roley just how little he knows. Was bit of Cyber Dim Mak, Digital Dim Mak if you will, because it is a delayed reaction which will be used to break apart his claims historical research and being a legitimate researcher.

And I am sure some fraudulent instructors might use it to discredit Roley...HINT YA'LL... Problem with not doing proper research and having a very narrow vision is that you overlook things and, Don Roley seems to have overlooked someone else's research from a more modern art. Practiced by many Okinanwans, Japanese and Americans.

If your scope of understanding is all about what reinforces your opinion then you are a delusional ass clown who, can't even do basic web research on an image. When you beat a geek (like Don Roley) with research, it is the equivalent of sodomizing that (Stereotypical Bully Jock) with his game winning football.

See, me and Johnny Hunter knew about the, Shito Ryu connection to Fujita Seiko back in 2010. I also remember telling Johnny I was gonna save that to twist you up in 2010...

You can talk about challenges and stepping up but, in the end its all about bull shit. Only one person has ever legitimately challenged me online and that was Hedgehogey who... If he hadn't come off talking trash and acting like a Punk online I might have met and fought him for the fun of it all. But, he came off like a douche and win or lose he would have liked the fight. So I told him to fuck off... Beating up someone who enjoys the fight isn't exactly punishment though.

Well hedge had some balls but, Barron never showed and I have better things to do then play delusional internet bad ass games and Don Roley is a pencil pusher, he spends his life at a computer in his house talking about history and what he learned in Japan trying to feel superior. Bitch I spent 3 years in Korea because it was easier for me to go to Japan.

All I saw of Japan was Airports, Bars, Restaurants, Stores, Clubs and my Sensei's family. Emily changed her name to fit in more with her Japanese husband. The problem you have is that you ain't a fighter and Don I ain't a Researcher but,  I backed out of fighting you because I wouldn't go to jail for you and I beat were it hurts Don... Your research is your pride and joy and I just hit with something you didn't know... But, you know mote then anyone online. And well, Barron is just some mentally unstable guy online that me and Frank Dux pray for. But,  you all are a bunch self emasculated frauds and cowards... You bore me. I got better things to do and I still have one up on you bitches...

No comments:

Post a Comment