Friday, September 15, 2017

Another Appearance on Carson's Corner Tonight

This is going to be an Epic event... I am doing another interview on Carson's Corner and, I will explain why however, so of the topics for this will be...
  • My fight with Icy Mike & how its changed my views on martial arts...
  • My Beef with Frank Dux and Don Roley...
  • The Secret Ninja Mission with Grandmaster Ashida Kim, to pull off the most epic Ninja Mind Control Stunt ever in the Ninjutsu Community &, with an MVP to Icy Mike.
  • Why I am done with the internet martial arts, drama & what comes next.
This is a can't miss Interview, full of surprises and ending in the greatest surprise of all...

Update: Frank Dux is now back to talking shit... Will he call in to Carson's Corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment