Monday, September 18, 2017

Ninja Mind F*ckery 102: When Truth Wins out...

In the online conflicts of lies and defamation it is easy to get lost on the sidelines looking at what people say... Now I am going to show how I won "an enemy to my side." I simply told the truth...

The fact is I am a very messed up person, scarred up physically, mentally and emotionally. And I layed this all out in the Un-Apologetic Ron video on YouTube. The video is only here for reference...

Below is an introduction I was given by someone on who said they where an administrator on BSMA.

Said individual changed their tone and even defended me against the accusations of Brennan Cleveland on the same YouTube video...

Now here is the whole conversation and all this took place on my video where I called out Don Roley after the fight with Icy Mike, a failed attempt to devert attention away from my challenge to Roley just as he was accepting said challenge and agreeing to come to West Virginia to fight me.
 
 
 

And Said BSMA Administrator's response to my Un-Apologetic Ron video...

So what is the point of this IF AM leaving the online challenges alone? To show you that my Ninjutsu works. Ninjutsu is not a martial art and the ninja weren't mystical peasant warriors. The ninja were Samurai special forces and, Black Dragon Ninjitsu is best known for its subject matter on poisons, pyrotechnics, herbal medicines, survival training, strategy, tactics, psychological manipulation and intelligence gathering.

Since ninjutsu is not a martial art it can be applied and, used with any martial arts system... As a modern Martial Arts system, ninjutsu is nothing like its historical namesake. Often simply seen as Jujitsu or, Karate with Black Gis and masks.

The greatest Ninja Mind Fuck that was Accomplished by Ashida Kim & myself is found in simply doing what was most historically accurate without proof of that historical accuracy, until Anthony Cummins and the Historical Ninjutsu Research Team began translating the Historical Text into modern English.

No comments:

Post a Comment