Saturday, September 16, 2017

My Second Interview on Carson's Corner and my big announcement concerning ninjutsu and, the fight with Icy Mike

Well this is a mixed bag... I am walking away from the internet drama and focusing on my $25 Million lawsuit against Kristen Keller and getting back into training... I will likely focus on something more or less hard and contact based.

My Interview can be heard here, on Carson's Corner...
1. Things discussed is that all Ninjitsu/Ninjutsu is BS...
2. How I threw the fight with Icy Mike and why... This can be cross referenced on the Ninja Ron Collins Vs Icy Mike thread and the Thread about the Ninja Invasion of the OG.
3. Historical evidence that proves Ninjutsu is bull shit and, neither a martial art nor, some mystical occult practice as I address in the Ninjas are Bull Shit blogs;


4. A reference to How only Ashida Kim, though I have no real experience with Ronald Duncan's school or teachings so I excluded him in my statements, had been teaching espionage based ninjutsu since 1975 &, myself since 1999. Before, Anthony Cummins and the Historical Ninjutsu Research Team made the Historical Japanese Documents on Ninjutsu available to the English Speaking World in 2007-2008.
5. How Icy Mike proved, he was more of a "Ninja" as a SWAT operator then Don Roley...
6. How my goal is to blend MMA style training with Ninjutsu to create a competition style of Ninjutsu.
7. How and why I am telling Brennan Cleveland, Don Roley and the rest... You "win" I ain't gonna fight you guys, however just realized you got played... I didn't intend for it to go down like it did, but it turned out even better then what I planned...

So Mike Drop and I am out...

No comments:

Post a Comment