Sunday, September 17, 2017

Ninja Mind F*ckery 101: Control Events & People Around You, don't be controlled by them...

So while I gave Don Roley and Brennan Cleveland a pass on the internet challenge BS... You see all that was supposed to end with Barron Shepherd not fighting me in Lexington, Kentucky last year...

That all was disrupted by Frank W. Dux the fraud of Kumite fame. The fact is, I got what I wanted more then just beating Don Roley with my fists... I have shown Barron Shepherd to be a lair, even making up challenges to claim I backed down from him, I have proven I know more things about Fujita Seiko then Don Roley and I have proven I will step up to fight on neutral grounds... And I have even proven I can last longer and suffer a beating against someone trained in both American and Muay Thai kickboxing and a former SWAT operator in Icy Mike...

I have stated how, ninjutsu isn't a martial art and even desected the Bujinkan cult handbook Mind of the Ninja by Kirkland Peterson, showing the lies preached by the Bujinkan about Japanese history and, historical documents...

Now I am going to show you somethings...

Everyone is aware of the Ninja Mind Fuckery 101 video on YouTube and you know what you don't know? That there is a part 2 & 3 to these videos...

Ninja Mind F*ckery 101:
In this video I pointed out that Don Roley agreed to fight me, to come to Beckley but, what no one saw is the screenshot below of Don Roley in this blog saying he didn't have to fight me because of the video of Lexington Kentucky where I "backed down from him" rather then violate Kentucky Revised Statute 508.020 and be charged with Felony Assault...

Screen shot 1, Don Roley won't come to my Neck of the Woods to Fight me December 2016:
Screenshot 2, Don Roley will come to West Virginia to fight me 2017:
What changed, I fought Icy Mike and we both held back but, I tried to stay to traditional systems & failed horribly. But, I took one hell of a beating in the process and, suddenly Don Roley's screaming to fight me in Lexington after I said I wouldn't be there, meant he desperately needed to look tough and he came yipping at mu heels just like he did Colorado.

Here is the Ninja Mind F*ckery 101, Part 2 video...
And Ninja Mind F*ckery 101: Part 3 video...
And something I didn't upload becausmy phone was too low on power... My abbs are real.

If you listen to my videos you will notice, I fought back against my slandering fraud competition to amp up the damage done to reputation, and to try to get the truth put there against he lies told and false charges made by the State of West Virginia... And the exaggeration by same frauds...

There is one other thing that may have been missed by many in the martial arts and ninjutsu community... On the same day I said that all Ninjitsu was Bull Shit and pointed out, only since 1975 was Ashida Kim and, since 1999 I, have been the only people to teach Ninjitsu as such a system.

Anthony Cummins made this statement about his joint action with Bruce Turnbull on Ninjutsu historical research... And new books on the history and methods of the ninja.


Ultimately, I am done playing the online challenge game and wanted to expose the pattern of behavior from the Bujin-cult, and such... I will leave you all with this, I told Bob Carson I wasn't bothering with the online martial arts community but, that this blog and my YouTube videos would be up and, I would maintain an online presence. 

When asked if I was going to fight again I said I would but it would be locally in a cage... I got a whole forum of neutral parties and, someone stating in an interview about these people stalking online even one of their own pointing out their own lies...

Just because I am walking away from the online fighting doesn't mean I am disappearing or dropping Black Dragon Ninjitsu...

No comments:

Post a Comment