Monday, March 23, 2015

Know your Stalker... More Antics from Phil Failmore

I will be out and about this summer, jumping off this waterfall & doing other things to put my life back in order. Getting knocked down isn't important, getting back up is... and all it takes is the will to do so.
"This Waterfall"

And while I've been blogging away at what a stalker Phil Elmore is he's been seeking to defend his actions. Lets look at his actions...
March 11th Phil Elmore writes 'Trolling' -the new 'hate speech' 
March 19th wrote Laws against cyberstalking - a good idea?

Now on January 19th I wrote The Lies of Phil Failmore address the lies that Phil Elmore has spread about me online. Lies and half truths, based on the lies of his cohorts & partners like Barron Shepard and Don Roley. When proven that Phil lied he started stalking me from group to group using his "gang" of keyboard commandos and wannabe badasses like David Pearson & Patrick Farrari.

February 27th I wrote The Lies, Stalking & Harassment by Phil Failmore showing his continued contact with me despite the fact I want nothing to do with him. Believe me as a heterosexual male, the last thing I want is some skeezy old fat guy with a hard-on for me (hopefully not literally) trying to contact me at every turn. He reminds me of those gay guys who "bully & pick" because they are too scared to come out the closet, so I do question his "motives." I mean has anyone seen a picture of his wife, kinda none existent like some "secret ninja master."

February 28th I post Return of Phil Failmore were I once again state I want nothing to do with him but feel the need to defend myself against his online harassment, stalking and lies.

March 5th I post More Stalking & Harassment from Phil Failmore where I point to Phil's business relationship with Don Roley & Barron Shepard. Where I address Phil Elmore's habit of trolling through "troll accounts" (alternate accounts using another name as a tool of harassment).

On March 11th Phil Elmore defends Trolling on World Net Daily. Claiming it to be simple disagreement yet he neglects the key component of said trolling which is the continuation of following and harassing others. Sure he does, much like a drug addicts who endorse Obamacare for hopes free pills to use and sell or, violent criminals who support gun control because they don't want victims who can defend themselves. Phil defends his own actions.

March 13th I wrote More Trolling Phil Failmore were I addressed Phil Elmore calling my House, texting me over an image he gleamed from one of blogs to prove I was "lying." It was in a folder on a disc labeled Pictures of Korea, it could be the picture of Indian it is claimed to be. But my picture is dates March of 2002 when I Stationed in Camp Casey Korea with 1/503. Which was moved from Casey in 2006 here I the Brief History.

March 18th I wrote Never Back Don has Finally Arrived this is the "auto-biography" dealing with events in my life, evidence of police corruption and the same unethical lies and martial arts cults that I address in this blog. I even call out Mitch Stevens (another of Phil Elmore troll accounts) as being Phil Elmore.

March 19th writes his defense of cyber stalking... but what is cyber-stalking?

As defined by the NCSL: National Conference of State Legislatures Cyber Stalking & Cyber Harassment are defined as...
Cyberstalking.  Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet, email or other electronic communications to stalk, and generally refers to a pattern of threatening or malicious behaviors. Cyberstalking may be considered the most dangerous of the three types of Internet harassment, based on a posing credible threat of harm. Sanctions range from misdemeanors to felonies.

Cyberharassment. Cyberharassment differs from cyberstalking in that it may generally be defined as not involving a credible threat. Cyberharassment usually pertains to threatening or harassing email messages, instant messages, or to blog entries or websites dedicated solely to tormenting an individual. Some states approach cyberharrassment by including language addressing electronic communications in general harassment statutes, while others have created stand-alone cyberharassment statutes.

But all this goes to addressing something else here...
March 18th Phil Elmore tried to buy  copy (actually 2) of Never Back Down, which I refused to sell him and refunded his money.
Now my refusal to sell to him is simple, as I have stated many times I want nothing to do with Phil Elmore & he needs to stop harassing me, following me around the net and spreading lies. Of course Phil seeks to try to conceal his own wrong doing just as he writes WND articles to excuse his behavior. So he seeks to try to contradict evidence of his own behavior.

Oh but that doesn't end there having his lies exposed on one media forum Phil seeks other places to stalk online.

March 5th Phil Elmore made a troll account for Amazon as Martial Reader
I understand this isn't hard to do... All you need is a prepaid debit card and you just order something small. Since accounts are tied to the one's account one need only to buy a parachord bracelet or someone's birthday present and instant troll account. Phil has been using such accounts for years & even been called out on creating them t bolster his own books. Plus the name Martial Reader, much like his other fantasies involving martial arts only seek to make him sound like an authority. Oh and he's from New York same as Phil...


Now Martial Reader only sought to review my works on the same day on Amazon, all on March 5th. Today I was ordering from Amazon and a second review caught my eye, The Phantom. All reviews on March 23rd (today) and only my works. Odd huh? All one has to do is look at the statements and it is the same lies spread by Phil Elmore all over the web.

Does it seem Phil Elmore is afraid of rejection? That he can't stand being ignored? That he is angry... I can account for all the books sold over Amazon and Shadow Warrior. No one has bought a copy of Never Back Down & the only copy of Life without Rapture was sold through Shadow Warrior. So no one has seen anything to review it. There were 8 copies of Black Dragon Ninjitsu sold through Amazon (6 to someone in the UK), 3 copies of Shadow Hunter sold & 3 copies of Army of Shadows all in February. All in all, Phil just wants to hide his wrong doing and conceal his own faults.

But hey believe what you will, you will anyway... Course someone who needs to defend harassing others and being a cyber-bully because he was bullied as kid is pretty pathetic. And well this is the internet.


Oh and don't forget to check out Never Back Down (unless you're one of the cyber stalking punks I want no association with) at http://shadowwarriorpress.com/products/never-back-down-the

No comments:

Post a Comment