Sunday, February 4, 2018

How many people pay attention to the Black Dragon Ninjitsu blog...

Well some people claim no one is paying attention and, yet, others want to hide behind the lies of a corrupt Prosecutor hiding the actions of corrupt cops and, a corrupt assistant Prosecutor with ties to what is in essence the mob.

In only six short hours the Black Dragon Ninjitsu blog; Dr. Kazoo falls through, has gained almost a humdred views... Don't believe me. Look.
That is just 98 views on the Facebook page for Shadow Warrior Press alone... In six hours. That is quite interesting isn't it..?

In six hours my blog has attracted about 100, who they are individually I don't know... What I do know is the only defense Bujinkan Trolls can come up with is glad you went to Japan...
1. I do have connections to Japan and, stated this when I said The ONLY connections to Ninjutsu the Yamabushi of Togakushi have to ninjutsu is that Fujita Seiko trained with them...
2. How does one not know the same connections in Japan didn't direct me to the Japan Times article I cited in the previous blog, here...
3. I have a long history of asking hard questions... Even going so far as to indirectly point out that Takamatsu and Hatsumi have taken the time to copy the accomplishments of Fujita Seiko and other Martial artists of the time...
4. I honestly, don't doubt that Sean Askew is a bad guy or, an intentional liar. He does seem like he wants to believe his instructor and, his lineage. So he could be a victim of simple faith. We all are to some extent.

No, what is really of interest is this;
More people are observing the evidence of how, I played the trolls to show case the "Ninja Mind Control" Skills, the Tactical Ability and Strategic Thinking of all this context. I can lose to Icy Mike, not even put up a fight really &, no one cares... Because, like Icy Mike said, Ninjutsu is full of geeks who can't fight. No, one looks to Ninjutsu to be an effective martial art. We all know MMA and competitive systems have a better skill development standard and, better training methods.

All this goes back to the very motion I am sending which proves a large chunk of my case. So to all the Haters, keep hating... You just became my best commercial, no what you accomplish or, how much you acquire, you will have been an unwitting agent working for me to keep evidence brought up and a proxy by which to attack the state... To help clear my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment