Thursday, February 1, 2018

It all ties together for my Finale... Another Domino falls

The idea that all that has been said and done ends with this court battle, is not true, in the strictest sense.

I used the arguments with the online trolls to keep and information seen online. Starting with calling out Barron Shepherd for his lies about me... I used this as a point of fact for exposing his other lies... His lies don't end with me but, himself and his family as well.

William Aguiar III, named Barron's wife and Barron as defendants in his 2007 lawsuit against Ashida Kim and Floyd Webb.
Barron and his wife Wendy, were/are owners of badassfightwear.com. Yep... Barry sells MMA T-shirts. However, with all due respect to Barron, he did try to leave his family out of online arguments. Whether that was due to Frank Dux claiming that Barron was suffering from a mental illness, not wanting his wife to be involved in another law suit; this time from slander or, actually seeking to protect them from the negative effects of all this BS. I don't know and, suspect some form of all of the above.

Regardless, the link between Barron Shepherd, badassfightwear.com and Winter Haven Judo to the Blog Barron Shepherd proven a Liar and a Slanderer is seen in this blog.

The above information is thanks to Bill Aguiar and his public blogs about his lawsuit from 2007. It should be noted that Bill Aguiar, did not win that lawsuit. At the time for reasons I will explain later but, mentioned in Never Back Down, I couldn't directly attack Keller concerning her lies and falsifying evidence. Yet, I could argue the point with Barron Shepherd.

That all ended with my move to confront Barron in Florida. Except, I wasn't there for Barron. I actually drove to Fort Meyers to drop my friend Jeff off at his cousins. He joined the Venus Project. Jeff took the picture at the Welcome Center.

I wasn't committed to the Florida, fight deal but, I knew if I was there he would either see it or, not. Any fuckery would be dealt with...

Barron tried to make a show of my appearance by pretending to have challenged me and, that I didn't show up. But, that got funny as after dropping off Jeff and, hanging with Ashida Kim. Yes, we are friends... Take it how you like.

However, Micheal Black who is on my friends list, I was gonna visit and train together. But, I had trouble with my alternator on my POS Saturn and had to not make the trip. I was perfectly fine not confronting Barron. It would have been a very anti-climatic but, whoo hoo. I have better things to do then waste my time on people who prove themselves liars for their own self promotion.

I didn't give a fuck until, Duncan Saunders (also on my friends list) gave me the screen shots of Barron's Post which was mostly on this blog. Then with a few follow up points. Barron was left with his whole series of claims making posts on pages I don't even see or try to see...

Which lead to yet another, series of events at the Last BDFS seminar I attended. This lead to my current situation. Several members I regard with respect and have some faith in my methods, know what is coming. Which lead to all the drama over the last year with Don Roley and my New Years Good Bye Messages... Ending With Don's own admissions in the Comments that he had to be paid to fight me, after I accessed him of molesting his daughter, called his wife and daughter whores and told him graphic language what a "violent threat" from me sounds like, if I made a threat. Which I did not do and, after several attempts to goad me into continued drama. I stated Don's constant trolling as proof of ability to always try to prove himself, through me.

I don't have to get involved with, such drama to show how Don Roley is sputtering in place, in his anger. Manipulated into a seathing and, filled with a compulsive anger by someone he sees as inferior, to his own narcissism. Oh, to be the underdog in a fight.

Tenuki, or ignoring your opponent is a Go (Japanese chess-like game), gambit to take a future loss while establishing a final win. A reversal of fortune. This can be refered to as Kami no Itte.

This isn't continued drama... Just stating how it is. Because things are going to get wild. I am preparing a motion to the civil court to ask for three things.
1. To be armed at all times on state and federal property, relinquishing my weapon only to Federal Officers when present but, to have court permission so that I am not committing a crime to have it on state or federal property.
2. To have the flag lifted and that my case moves forward and attached be sent to the Federal Prosecutor to investigate Kristen Keller, using the evidence for the Civil Case and my testimony to the federal prosecutors office. This also might snag a Federal Judge too...
3. By filing this motion to the court I am also supplying supporting evidence of "damages" to the court. While the issue of "good faith" or "bad faith" can be addressed at trial, it shows an action that is at best criminal negligence and at worst, a capital crime; a felony that would result in life in Prison. Kidnapping...

Also, I want to ask the families and people involved in Punished 4 Protect & others to come forward in West Virginia and all my readers to write Judge Berger, your Senators, the Governor Jim Justice and President Trump himself...

Anyone and everyone who wants to bring this corruption down. Write the Federal Prosecutor to look into the Raleigh County Police and WV State Police and Local courts involvement with organized crime. Because I can prove it with just the mention of Michelle Jennings marriage to Darrell J. Lilly &, my own court records.

Because, I left mouse tracks all through the system. I tied Keller to others and, it will have a domino effect if not swept under the rug in a settlement. Because we can prove and link the Prosecutor to corruption but, we can't make the Feds or the State persue charges.

Or, can we!? Can we raise so much noise that the President and, the political parties take notice. I am standing here all alone and, I took it, as far as I can take at this point. I know I can and will win this suit... But, money and clearing my name mean nothing if this can happen to anyone else.

I have plenty of attention from the martial arts and survivalist forums. But not one person is stepping up to bring real attention to corruption. Well at least not until Punished for Protecting stood with me. Now we can bring it all down, stop the human trafficking of minors in the state and help end corruption.

And, I need us to, overload the system. The same trolls trying to attack me are trying to attack Francesca, are the same trolls looking to not see me win this lawsuit. Because, they are as corrupt as Kristen Keller falsifying evidence, the judges and cops protecting pedophiles like Robert Harry Whitmore, to get them to entrap innocent people...

I don't care if you don't like me... I don't care if you think, I am a scum bag... I don't care if you think, the worst of me. I am not asking you to buy a book or, anything... I am asking you to put your money where your mouth is. To prove you want to do something other then talk shit on the net, and drag me down because I am "a fraud." Because, if you do nothing... You are just as guilty.

You see, I am going to tell the world this story and, I am going help a lot of people. I am not looking to make myself into some big business name with all this. Because at the end of this... I am going to do what a ninja should do. Just disappear.

Though I will use whatever, resources are at my disposal to help organizations like Punished 4 Protecting to protect families and, curb as much of the human trafficking of minors under the color of law, as we can. At some point hopefully very soon, we will have a full interview with Francesca on what I know, though a partial interview has already taken place.

Simply be warned and, please understand, I will not be engaging in more online drama with these trolls like Don Roley, Barron Shepherd or Phil Elmore. I have already played that out. They will be mentioned because, through them I was able to "openly conceal" evidence against the state that everyone need to see, needed to be in the public eye and, yet didn't need to be directly aimed at the corrupt state government until the law suit was underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment